Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven’t already, have a read of this statement. Never heard of this club in my life but what a bloody statement. I have a headache after reading that 😂

Reactions: 7
I never included McTominay in my guesses as although he plays for Scotland, he’s English. I hope it’s not him as I’m still holding out for him replying to me from when I slid into his DM’s 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No but they have hear me arguing with over who the best Midfielder is between Hendo and Kalvin!

He never tells me any but he talks with them all about football allday every day. The Channel he moderates on does 24 hour charity FIFA livestreams, when he is not working he is in their FIFA team playing, and has been on their channel a few times. He is a Liverpool fan!

Reactions: 2
Wascit Chilly cos I know he chats quite regularly on there, I had someone with no pictures but loads of photos start following then messaging me. Very interested in the fact I am a Leeds fan and loved KP. God I would love to have a smooch on their private Instas, on a couple of Leeds ones but that’s all.

Wascit Chilly cos I know he chats quite regularly on there, I had someone with no pictures but loads of photos start following then messaging me. Very interested in the fact I am a Leeds fan and loved KP. God I would love to have a smooch on their private Instas, on a couple of Leeds ones but that’s all
I’ve forgotten to quote the posts but firstly, I don’t believe for a second that Phillips is leaving because of cheating/secret baby rumours. Neither of these things are crimes. It wouldn’t affect him at Leeds at all. Secondly, if you move because you’re sitting on a scandal, you don’t move to the belly of the beast. You’d want less attention, not significantly more.

If he goes (and I’m assuming rn that he will), it’s because of his ambitions mixed with the fact that Leeds - despite being financially healthy - need to sell for continued investment (this will be a key feature of our business model going forward, fans need to deal).

Going back to the other comment about KP going to city specifically, I agree with the (suggestion) that short term, it’s a risky move for him. He won’t be guaranteed game time and I don’t fancy him to be in form at the World Cup if he’s neither in form or favour in the months leading up to it. He’s not looked good since his return from injury. He needs consistency. Less than 2 weeks til his new agent starts. And then we’ll see….
I hope he goes to PSG personally, the players in that squad are unreal. I know he has cheated and no it’s not a crime but the squeaky clean image he portrays is just a piss take really, everyone in Leeds including Ash knows, just the image he gives off does not quite align to what he is actually like. Either way I want him to to well for himself and his family. His Granny Val would of been so proud. I love him either way, he needs to put his career first, he ain’t going to be winning any trophies with us any time soon.

Kalvin will most likely go to City…he seems the type of player that would feel more comfortable staying in England. Moving abroad isn’t for everyone and he seems very close to his family.

Reactions: 5
Kalvin will most likely go to City…he seems the type of player that would feel more comfortable staying in England. Moving abroad isn’t for everyone and he seems very close to his family.
I agree, it’s not even far over the Pennines, and his little sister is at Uni in Manchester. Be a killer to see him in a city shirt playing against us, but Pep loves Bielsa as much as KP, same style of play. I think he will do really well under Pep.

Reactions: 3
I think Sasha is pretty girl a bit nicer than most wags but this is purely getting a job on being Jacks girlfriend.
I am sure some of us tattlers are just as nice and could do the job!

Reactions: 10
My Brother said it’s Mctomixnay and David Da Gea.
He plays FIFA with a lot of footballers as he is a moderator for a famous footballing Social media channel.
that'd be a shocker, in a way the fact it's not been leaked properly would make sense if it was Harry & Jesse. As Jesse wouldnt want to leak a story putting him in a bad light

Reactions: 1
I think Sasha is pretty girl a bit nicer than most wags but this is purely getting a job on being Jacks girlfriend.
I am sure some of us tattlers are just as nice and could do the job!

No hate, she’s pretty and all but she’s not a model. Something strange looking about her, not sure if it’s her nose? Her face always looks like she’s caught a whiff of something smelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest, L'oreal has tons of influencers as "spokespeople". It's not really that big of a deal. And I don't say it as a dig at Sasha, because she seems lovely. But those contracts are always spoken about as much more than what they really are 😄
"On her way to becoming a multi-millionaire"...give me a break.

Reactions: 10
No hate, she’s pretty and all but she’s not a model. Something strange looking about her, not sure if it’s her nose? Her face always looks like she’s caught a whiff of something smelly.
For me it's how much filler she's getting in her lips she's getting a tash because she gets that much done

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.