Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would 100% watch this. I’ll be 8 months pregnant for the World Cup so this program would be the most enjoyment I’ll get while everyone is drinking and celebrating. I’m sure I read that this boat won’t be paid for by the FA and they had turned down the FA accommodation. The WAGs will definitely be there but some of them are quite private. I can imagine Daisy Maguire getting herself involved somehow though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought they were going to be staying on some big fancy boat / cruise liner? Not on mainland so they can drink etc from what I read?
Ah that was in the s*n. I had to laugh at that. Hire a boat. Very OTT can the FA afford that? 🤣😂 just so they can drink.

Reactions: 1
Which WAG’s do we think Netflix would be most interested in?

Aren’t they doing a documentary on/with Coleen? I am Georgina seemed to be watched by a lot of people too so I can see Netflix going down this kind of route.

Reactions: 7

Aren’t they doing a documentary on/with Coleen? I am Georgina seemed to be watched by a lot of people too so I can see Netflix going down this kind of route.
Well Sasha obviously as the press love to hate Jack. Link him with so many different women as soon as he likes them on Instagram. Plus are they aren't they together she wasn't known about for a long whole but yet together years.
Maybe Dani Dyer too new WAG and famous already but maybe more because of her Dad and family?
The others barely are seen.

Reactions: 9
You’re kidding? They definitely won’t miss the attention they’ll get and the pics. They’ll all be there - majority don’t work so can be out there for however long. They all bring family so can help look after kids. They all went to Russia remember
I don’t see the ones with young children going tbh. A lot of their children are in school and won’t be able to go.

Reactions: 1

Sasha because Grealish has been in the news a lot for his erm, escapades.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see the ones with young children going tbh. A lot of their children are in school and won’t be able to go.
They go on plenty of holidays where their children are nowhere to be seen, they’re used to being left at home 😂

Reactions: 4
They’ll take them out of school I doubt any of them value education too highly. Or maybe hire teachers like Holly W did when she was hosting the jungle

Reactions: 2
I would 100% watch this. I’ll be 8 months pregnant for the World Cup so this program would be the most enjoyment I’ll get while everyone is drinking and celebrating. I’m sure I read that this boat won’t be paid for by the FA and they had turned down the FA accommodation. The WAGs will definitely be there but some of them are quite private. I can imagine Daisy Maguire getting herself involved somehow though
And that awful sister of Grealish 🙄

Reactions: 2
Well according to the s*n today some Wags have been offered to take part in a Netflix fly on the wall show. Can you imagine the FA allowing that. Nah just bollocks
I agree it wouldn’t be allowed but if it were, I would 100% watch. Wag life is fascinating to me. It’s like science fiction for me. :ROFLMAO:
I'd rather a fly on the wall programme on the squad of players. Seeing what they get up to outside of matches and training. Seeing them being friends and hanging out being little shits.
Yes, this too. I LIVE for off-the-pitch info. about players. I’m an American and our professional athlete culture is just different from UK and Europe. With the exception of a few juicy scandals, our pro athletes are either too basic or are skilled at concealing the naughty side, or both, and they’re boring as hell. @futbolista what do you think?

Reactions: 6
They go on plenty of holidays where their children are nowhere to be seen, they’re used to being left at home 😂
True 😂 Although a month away is a lot longer than just a holiday. Fern, Megan & Anouska have younger kids that they could take but a lot of the rest have kids of school age so will be interesting

Reactions: 5
Does she do anything apart from pretending to run soccer aid?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be surprised if the likes of Harry Kane, Jordan Pickford etc would want their wives to participate in a Netflix show to be honest.

Reactions: 12
I agree it wouldn’t be allowed but if it were, I would 100% watch. Wag life is fascinating to me. It’s like science fiction for me. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, this too. I LIVE for off-the-pitch info. about players. I’m an American and our professional athlete culture is just different from UK and Europe. With the exception of a few juicy scandals, our pro athletes are either too basic or are skilled at concealing the naughty side, or both, and they’re boring as hell. @futbolista what do you think?
I don’t think that American players are basic, I think American sports media in regards to personal life and WAGS is different than in Europe. We have our shows like basketball wives but it never became a phenomenon like when Posh etc were WAGS. That group of WAGs made it a thing for every wag since. Probably not until the Kardashians dating basketball players did Americans get more into some of their private life. Because my friend dated an LA Clipper so I hung out with some players 😂 and they are definitely a naughty bunch too.

• Heart
I watched the first season of basketball wives. Then there was a season or so of NFL wives (or maybe it was a combined sports wags show but I remember a couple of NFL ladies) and baseball wives for which I had high hopes but it flopped. And you are right: it’s the sports media culture here that’s just different. I much prefer football wags! Roll on England wags tea this summer!

• Heart
I’d be surprised if the likes of Harry Kane, Jordan Pickford etc would want their wives to participate in a Netflix show to be honest.
Kate Kane I think would say no as she is fairly private, I can see a few who'd be up for it Sasha for example
And Annie was up for reality tv a few years back (RHOCheshire) but seems more private nowdays

Reactions: 7
So Pochettino is getting sacked by PSG, how about the FA sack Southgate and get him in for Qatar? 😆 Won't happen, but would be better than the turgid, mediocrity of Southgate's England at the moment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.