Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man United first then Liverpool and Arsenal then Chelsea two weeks later 🙃.
“Can you watch my drink” and then they steal it and walk off 😭🤣
Its the ones who blatantly walk up to your table and just pilfer a bottle or glass or two, no shame. Absolute skanks!
Those are some heavy going first games for you 🙈🥴

Isn't there internationals after 17.09?
Yeah, they will probably get changed no doubt. Don’t know how accurate this is, been going about Twitter since yesterday.

View attachment 1339484
Finally feels like it's taken ages. 🤣but that's because it's been known for ages.

Also had a feeling they would release it today same as his dad
Wonder if he’ll get the no 9 shirt?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
happy monday city fans but especially @olivia321 - how much are you enjoying all of the salty comments 😂
I’m busy rolling in all the our oil money to care what fans who support poverty clubs think.

I think Haaland looks beautiful in the kit and I will pull anyones hair who says otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m busy rolling in all the our oil money to care what fans who support poverty clubs think.

I think Haaland looks beautiful in the kit and I will pull anyones hair who says otherwise.
Calm down savic. Grealish isn't about 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm looking forward to seeing him in the PL just a shame its with the neighbours haha

I saw little River was at Soccer Aid last Night, he seems a sweet kid & it might just be me but surely his Dad should advise he doesnt keep kissing/hugging players. As they all look so awkward about it & even though we 'know' them its still random adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Wouldn’t like to meet Haaland down a dark alley though, kinda scary looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bowen's agent is TAA's brother, who is also TAA's and Andy Robertson's agent so the Liverpool rumours will hold weight

Reactions: 4
Leaked fixtures, not sure how accurate this is…
I’m pretty sure those are fake, people confirmed it on twitter the other day from what I remember.

Rumours swirling locally that Jarrod Bowen has all but signed for Liverpool
Where are you seeing this lol I’ve seen no one saying this and I follow a lot of Liverpool accounts? There’s no way he leaves West Ham this year imo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.