Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eric Dier following models who were in Monaco same time as him last week, does he ever date any of them?

Reactions: 3
It’s not showing when I look. His wife has pictures from New York a week ago and she doesn’t look very pregnant how bizarre. Could it be his brother’s child?

Reactions: 13
It’s not showing when I look. His wife has pictures from New York a week ago and she doesn’t look very pregnant how bizarre. Could it be his brother’s child?
Agreed Kate was in the US with him recently so usually heavily pregnant women would not travel.

Reactions: 9
Probably wants them to model those lovely pink hoodies to advertise his app.
hahhaha - you’re my favourite person on this thread

hahhaha - you’re my favourite person on this thread

Agreed Kate was in the US with him recently so usually heavily pregnant women would not travel.
it’s gone from his story now - must have caused a lot of confusion lol but Kate defo wasn’t pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lingards baby mother, I thought this was so lovely to see just shows what a great mother she is and she’s not using his money to fund her own luxuries like the rest of them
shame she exploits her child for money though.

Reactions: 11
Omg Harry Kane just had a baby girl literally today! Oh Wow Congratulations!
Where are you seeing this lol? He hasn’t posted anything on his profile/story and Kate was drinking Guinness with him and Jimmy Fallon less than a week ago 😭 Must be another family members baby.

Reactions: 1
This is what happens when I’m tired. Without realising I checked and on Insta there is a harrykane_93 who is there correct one who had a baby! Ffs I’m so sorry. Night shifts last night and no sleep with kids being off. He is a Leeds fan and I never even realised. His newborn is literally called Maddie Kane! Go check it out yourselves.
Sorry for being a tired donut 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah Gilmour was really awful for us, the stats when he was playing vs when he wasn't are proof of that too. He came in with high expectations as Skipp's loan was so successful last season and no one wanted to let him go but it was pretty obvious very quickly he wasn't working in our team. Should've ended the loan in January for both sides benefit but we kept playing him as we had a payment clause which angered the fanbase even more. Then we had to listen to Chelsea fans make out he's the best thing since sliced bread. In his defence he kept his head down, never snapped and signed autographs every game for the whole season. Just one of those loans that didn't work.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.