Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
What is actually happening with Barkley? Is he going to another club? Can’t see him staying at Chelsea.
can’t see him staying either. On a personal note he seems very loved up with Anouska’s friend… wonder why she is with him (£££)

Ross Barkley shows off his rugged physique

#

Reactions: 2
Dimitri in Gloucestershire isn’t wrong

I notice Gucci is swinging his willy around Vegas while his part time girlfriend is at home in the mirror saying “L’Oréal because we’re worth it”
Yes darling you are so worth it! 🙄
Worth another Gucci bag. Although she'll get them free now. Bitch.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Well only after she was in a punch up lol, Phil trained yesterday but did not see him play today. Just a guess but everything else fits, and he has form for cheating.
I think it would be an older player but who knows. also I dont picture Rebecca in the wag WhatsApp group 😂

jeßßamae

Their whole relationship is toxic to the highest level! Trying to hide/cover it with an overexuberant, ostentatious wedding. Donna is a complete bam who was warned over and over again about JDs continued cheating. Yet she stays… She’s married a back account and he married a mum. It’s all really quite sad 🙈
Oh wow!!!

pixxyy

VIP Member
Yep defo.

But was good to see him actually meet fans for a beer.

I'm just happy with the 2 leaks have left
3 leaks out once Hendo goes I did admire how obvious he made it though. " all the players want Dean as their number one etc"

The virus and J-Lingz? Aren’t we all. The epitome of everything that’s gone wrong at the club since Fergie retired and the full effects of the glazers were felt.
not PP other was Lee Grant :ROFLMAO:

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
The original tweet has now been deleted but this was in response to someone moaning about Robertson, they tagged UEFA & Sky as if they are going to do anything 😭 Yes because Andy Robertson having a beer 3 days ago was the singular reason why every Scotland player bar CalMac played like utter shite and Mcginn missed the biggest sitter of all time 😂

That McGinn miss will haunt me for the rest of my life.

• Sad

YorkshirePirlo23

I think Forshaw and his wife were going as well and I think pablo was at same hotel as well
Aww I love Pablo he is so lovely! Seen he posted from Ibiza this morning, and all the boys getting a trim this morning! Aww so happy for them both, Leeds United on the Piss, going to be messy today for them all.

PSG have outbid Man City for my dimple faced cutie, Kalv gonna have some thinking to do. His mum bought him a framed Messi shirt for Christmas, he has now got the chance to play alongside him and Neymar and Mbappe for 200K per week! That’s life changing for him and his family.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Me too I dont know much about them but if they improve our club and get shut of BK then so be it, FM want to keep hold of 10% of his shares so must be some money to be made by doing so. Have a listen to this podcast they seem to know a bit about the consortium.

68A07A7B-9027-40E6-BA62-1EE52D888550.jpeg

redstraw16

VIP Member
So how does it work? Do they both know it’s a proposal and they just act the part for the photographer or is it meant to actually be a surprise?
I guess it depends on each couple, let’s not forget a lot of footballers are posers, especially on their holidays, so to their partner a photographer being around might not stick out as strange 🤣 there’s definitely some that know though too and want the ‘perfect’ shots.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
me too, i adore the guy 💔
I’m hoping he’s staying but Fabrizio very rarely gets anything wrong 💔 All these new players under Ange have been fab so I knew at some point they’d all have interest elsewhere, but didn’t think it would happen so soon.

Hello long time lurker here. Did chloe and joe break up? Her friend commented “loosing you for them” in chloe’s latest post and I noticed that her brother unfollowed joe?

mire94

Suarez is usually with them, isn’t he?
He and Leo used to be joined at the hip, yeah :ROFLMAO: not sure about now. I don't think I've seen them together in a while. And I don't really follow any Barça WAGs on social media except for Ter Stegen's and Busquets'.