Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshirePirlo23

No but they have hear me arguing with over who the best Midfielder is between Hendo and Kalvin!

He never tells me any but he talks with them all about football allday every day. The Channel he moderates on does 24 hour charity FIFA livestreams, when he is not working he is in their FIFA team playing, and has been on their channel a few times. He is a Liverpool fan!

Reactions: 2

kaaa2

VIP Member
Probably wants them to model those lovely pink hoodies to advertise his app.
hahhaha - you’re my favourite person on this thread

hahhaha - you’re my favourite person on this thread

Agreed Kate was in the US with him recently so usually heavily pregnant women would not travel.
it’s gone from his story now - must have caused a lot of confusion lol but Kate defo wasn’t pregnant

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
i dunno what it is about this guy but i just really dislike him 😂 got one of them faces you just wanna punch. and before anyone comes for me im a city fan and still think he’s a tit.

i may still be holding a grudge for him making that mistake and basically handing palace the lead and then getting himself sent off
Yeah i’m not a big fan, very punchable face as you said 😂 I’m sorry as much as he’s a good player does he really think he’s been better than VVD and Rudiger? VVD came back from one of the worst injuries you can get in sports and was unbelievable all season, Rudiger been immense too. Does he not realise it’s other players that voted for this, maybe they just don’t rate him 😂

mire94

Oh how the other half live… 🙄 give these guys their due, you never see them on boys holidays or talking to hoes etc, always with their Wags and family.
I love seeing my Masia boys together after all these years ❤💙

glm31

I am once again asking Wolves to announce some new players 😭
Tell me about it. When our only transfer news is that our correspondent at the Athletic has been transferred to the London beat it’s not a good sign! 😂

However, it’s sounding like Neves will sign a new contract so swings and roundabouts… Rumour has it his missus has got a job at local primary school. Hoping it’s too far to commute to Manchester, let alone Barcelona!

In other news, we won the (joint) best badge award! https://www.givemesport.com/8802408...5A_G1cxFKLXNYctUDPCb0uLhF47VHLwQZN7EeswTVRlRE

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I never included McTominay in my guesses as although he plays for Scotland, he’s English. I hope it’s not him as I’m still holding out for him replying to me from when I slid into his DM’s 😂

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
oh I did not know this!! Chloe is desperate to bag a footballer again. She was recently in Ibiza with Lauren and Reece James - a bit weird? Was dating Joe Willock. DCL is in her insta likes. Cheated on Mount with Brandon? I haven’t heard that before. But she’ll have a starting 11 on her bench soon
Yes, apparently so! Was spoken about on earlier threads… and Henderson as well 👀 yep, she’s thirsty that one 🤣

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I don’t even know where I am on the list now. I just continue to pay my membership and get tickets when I can 😢
You can find out when you joined the list and what tier you’re on, some of it makes no sense because the other week I saw people on twitter saying they’d been on nine years and some saying 3-4. My friend got one and she’d been 3 and a half years! We’ve got my boyfriend on it so that when we have kids I can take them if for example! Are you on twitter? X

Cuolan

They have to know these girls are only with them for clout and money 😭
He difinitely knows... But I mean he finally has the chance to live out his hoe era after such a long relationship

He likes a few posts here and there but nothing is known tbh

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Interesting that Trent is being called out left right and centre for not singing the national anthem. Yet Rooney & Neville done the exact same thing and no one says a word? I wonder why…
I do remember Rooney being called out for it but there was no twitter back then .

Just Drive

VIP Member
I know of a player who messaged someone I know using their bluetick account asking if they'd like to chat on their private account though. Pretty bold move!
I live for this. I love when these guys show us they are normal human beings. Did the person chat with the player?

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
A few fees being bandied around - let’s wait for confirmation. Even if it is only £42m before bonuses, that’s more than Spurs are paying for Bissouma so if you compare the deals, it doesn’t seem so bad.
That’s what David Ornstein is reporting, 42m + 3m in add ons. Ornstein is one of the most reliable sources.

Bissouma is less no? His fee was 29m euros, so in excess of 25m and rising to 30m in add ons.