Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
Rita our transfer windows looking good! I love Rasmus, going to be another Alioski by the looks of it!
A really positive start. Still a lot to do but getting players in two areas where we desperately need to strengthen before the window is officially open is a sign of intent and it was vital that we made it.

As for the Alioski comparisons… I loved Gjanni but I hope Rasmus is quite a lot better lol.

Reactions: 2

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
There is a few of us! I’m local and have had a STH since 04/05 season and go the away games too, but moving down south at some point this year hopefully 😂 you’ll have to stop lurking so you can join us 🤪💙

I try not to listen to too many podcasts about Everton, Everton twitter is bad enough hahaha especially with some of these spaces (have you been on any this week? 😂) - I know a lot of the people behind the 27 campaign and other things and I find them draining but I’ll give that pod a listen. The Bobble is good but can’t stand some of his mates jumping off the back of it (and then the people who suck up to his mates). Equally I sometimes laugh because I’ve got a few connections within the club myself and sometimes hear them say things and I’m like you’re chatting shit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t really like the Esk, gives me bad vibes hahaha!!
Saw meatball molly saying to someone yesterday she could send them the fixture list and I was just rolling my eyes because premier league clubs don’t get them till 7am tomorrow themselves 🙄🙄
Do you think you’ll still go when you move? Pre-covid I used to go to about 8-10 home games a season, but haven’t been since the Leicester cup game in 2019. Desperate to get back, although first weekend of the season is my fella’s birthday, so maybe hoping we’re away for that game so I don’t have to ditch him.

there’s a few leaked versions isn’t there?? I just want a win 🤣

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
In the heat of the moment I was fuming lol, insults were flying around my house 😭 Love him really
I was in the crowd and he was getting some amount of pelters in the moment from a few people surrounding me! I was hoping to watch the highlights and maybe it wasn’t as much of a sitter as I thought but I was disappointed 😂
Scotland didn’t turn up, so disappointing.
Yeah it was a bad game. Very few players getting any pass marks, Gordon for preventing an absolute skelping and possibly McGregor for his goal and some of his play in the second half.

Footballgirl

True, I mean England won’t want to play without No1 so guess Everton aren’t allowed to play either!

If it’s random, I’m the Queen 🤣.

That is amazing about the friendly! I hope they raise a lot!
But its never random up until a few years ago Liverpool and Everton use to always arrange so the first time they play each other it would always be at Goodison Park first and then Anfield would host the 2nd match and the premier league just went along with it. But now both clubs have just let it be random now.

kaaa2

VIP Member
What makes you think she was there with Lauren and Reece? To be fair to her the Brandon and Henderson rumours seem to have come from Tumblr anon messages saying things like “she was spotted leaving his house” (I mean… suuuure). I think she’s still with Joe but they seem to keep it quiet.
she was there the same time as them, in the same places as them, joe was posting from the USA at the time and Lauren commented on her pic saying ‘she posted it. Lit. Mems🤍’

wordzalad

VIP Member
Bit off topic but been stuck in Leeds airport with a delayed flight for the past 3 hours. Meant to fly to Dublin at 20 to 6 but now it’s saying it’s not going until 25 past 10. If anyones flying out of Leeds in the next week then good luck!
Oh noo, I hope you get away okay 😭. Delayed flights are horrible

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I was just worried about how such a big personality would impact the current team chemistry and alter the dynamic. I also worried how he’d fit in with Pep’s style. But then I realized this move had been worked on for a long time and it wouldn’t have happened if the club wasn’t totally certain that Haaland knows Pep’s style and understands what’s expected of him. So roll on, Haaland!
Fair enough. Tbh as well most new ayong coming into the PL can take about a year to get use to the PL and even managers styles.

but then again if haaland is as good as he is she should fit in easy and get the hang pretty well

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I wouldn’t let him go to Ibiza… because I’d want to go too 🤣🤣
I’m away there with the girls in a couple of weeks for a hen so that’ll do me nicely 👍 wonder if I’ll see any footballers?? 👀🤣 speaking of which my mate who’s in Ibiza just now says she swore she saw Billy G out last night… I’m like wtf why am I not there now 😫

wordzalad

VIP Member
Lewandowski is getting linked to everyone hahaha. He’s going to be busy with all the fixtures 🤣

EllaBella10

VIP Member
@Rita when is Coops getting married? Just Poppy and Ash are both In Ibiza and both just posted the same picture of a ‘View’ at the same time?

Wish Kalvin would hurry up and put his leaving announcement out, I’m traumatised enough that’s he is turning into Jack Grealish, but this has been going on long enough.
I know, thought he was one of the very few decent ones 😔

leepdeex

Wouldn’t be surprised 🙄 some quick fun is all he’s after

Don’t know what happened with Billy G last night, he’s usually on it with Scotland. Tbh that Norwich team was absolute mince, didn’t suit his style of play. Really don’t know why he went there on loan.
Oliver Skipp did really well at Norwich last season (granted there were in the championship but still) so maybe the hope was that it’d be the same for him