Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Is Phil’s mother ill, though? The article mentioned that the unnamed footballer’s mother is ill.

Reactions: 3

YorkshirePirlo23

Well seems Granit Xhaka being investigated AGAIN for suspicious betting activity against Us! We all said at the time something was going on with him, Arsenal were 4-1 up, the yellow card was pointless. Cheating little shit he is, not the first time either.

Just read Declan Rice has been given a 2 Match ban for words with the Ref in one of West Ham’s European matches. I love Dec, what a lovely lad he is.
Trent looking mighty fine in Ibiza with his girlfriend!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Hey guys,
I was gone for a while bc I had my final exams. I was wondering if there is any new gossip about my favourite guys chilly and Jack?😂 also do you know if there is tea about John, Jude and is this whole “Maguire’s wife cheated” thing true?
Is that the TikTok video you’re talking about? Don’t think it’s true tbh. TikTok is full of guff, Tumblr the same.

I see Grealish is living it up in Vegas just now. Just waiting for the fall out from that 👀🤣

Last edited:

BDY_97

VIP Member
H

Her bump and the fact she was spotted in Greece last week with a bump

Go back on this thread, a poster posted about her having a bump
I dunno if i’m missing something but she doesn’t look Pregnant to me in any pictures i’ve seen? She could just be bloated 😂

Reactions: 2

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Indeed. Or it's just made up click bait bollocks which seems to be the gutter press' way of driving traffic for ad revenue these days.
I mean how many stories in the last 3-4 years has been published with not a single name mentioned?
"The player, who we're not naming" appears in all of these articles. Why aren't they naming them? It's never stopped them before.
Injunction in place maybe? Meaning they can’t name them

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I don’t see the ones with young children going tbh. A lot of their children are in school and won’t be able to go.
They’ll take them out of school I doubt any of them value education too highly. Or maybe hire teachers like Holly W did when she was hosting the jungle

I can’t see a lot of the english wags or any in general actually going to the world cup games tbh. It’s in Qatar for a start which is a long way for some depending on where they are from, a lot of them have young children who they can’t take with them and it’s also so close to christmas so some probably won’t bother.
Rumours of hotel in Dubai for the WAGS if they wanna go.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member

What a shame after a few kids and all those years. One of the best looking famous couples around.
There has been rumours of affairs for years with Pique so I wonder what it was about this one that’s caused her to leave? I’ve seen the Gavi’s mom rumours but apparently they are nonsense 🤷‍♀️

Not to body shame if it turns out to be nothing!! But I spotted ben white & his girlfriend in Greece this week looking like she had a baby bump, could explain why she stayed with him after the 🌞 article 🙈
Hasn’t he not long had a baby with someone else?

Is she a bridesmaid at the wedding, if her name begins with J then I think she is as she’s tagged in the bridesmaid pics from last year. Wonder if you will get any goss from the wedding, i’m pretty sure it’s meant to be taking place next week isn’t it 👀
Yep name begins with J! I’m having my next Botox in July, so really hope there’s some wedding goss. I might drop in the whole “so what have you been up to lately?”:ROFLMAO:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I would 100% watch this. I’ll be 8 months pregnant for the World Cup so this program would be the most enjoyment I’ll get while everyone is drinking and celebrating. I’m sure I read that this boat won’t be paid for by the FA and they had turned down the FA accommodation. The WAGs will definitely be there but some of them are quite private. I can imagine Daisy Maguire getting herself involved somehow though
And that awful sister of Grealish 🙄

briarcliffinmate

Rachel Roberts had her hen in Mykonos this week, wonder when her and Andy Robertson are getting married?
Pleased for her. Seems a lot are in Mykonos this week! Wasn't Konate there the other day before getting the France callup?

As an aside, does anyone know why we only ever seem to see Robbo's little lad but not his daughter? Always brings the boy on at the end of the season (Rocco, is it?) but not the girl. Weird, as everyone else seems to bring all their kids on, no matter how young they are. Maybe she just doesn't like the camera.

wordzalad

VIP Member
It wasn’t sterling who foden was compared to it was the central defender tosin adarabioyo who was in Man City u23 at the time and to be fair they had a point foden is probably world class and Adarabioyo hasn’t gone on to the same level
I was thinking of this - but it doesn’t surprise me that it’s happened to another player!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Okay I’m intrigued. McGinn, Robertson, Hanley, Armstrong, Patterson, Tierney. Is it any of them? 👀😂
Maybe?? 👀 Don’t want to say too much as she’s still talking to him and don’t want to cause her issues in case anyone reading this…. 👀👀👀 I will say it’s not Tierney or Robbo though, as I would have fell out with her if it was them! 🤣

Robertson and Tierney came to my head straight away
Nope, not them 👀