Footballers and Wags #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so tiny recap: most (all nearly wags) are antivax and lunatics.
It’s New Year’s Day (who would believe it)
The premier league is heating up (mostly for city)
Noel Edmonds Is releasing a jewellery collection (which no one will buy)
Transfer window is now open
As you were…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy new year footballers and wag readers and posters. Just noticed that Lucia Loi and Marcus Rashford have started following each other again on insta. Could a reunion to be on the cards?

Reactions: 16
Laughing at Rodri celebrating his goal, think he forgot they it was an away game going to celebrate with the arsenal fans😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are you all hoping for in the transfer window
Liverpool to make a signing I don’t care who it is at all. We have so many out with covid and some are going to AFCON so we need to make some signings!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
so tiny recap: most (all nearly wags) are antivax and lunatics.
It’s New Year’s Day (who would believe it)
The premier league is heating up (mostly for city)
Noel Edmonds Is releasing a jewellery collection (which no one will buy)
Transfer window is now open
As you were…
My eyes are still reeling over Madders trousers and earring tbh!

Happy New Year my little Tattlers! Hope you all have a wonderful year, achieve all you want in life, but most important be healthy and happy!

What are you all hoping for in the transfer window
That Leeds sign much needed players! I just want us to stay up and build a squad ready for the future, we have potential to play in Europe, would love to see that next season.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
im a city fan and arsenal were brilliant today and deserved at least something....but what the hell were xhaka and gabriel doing.
At least Xhaka did not lose his temper. Was afraid he might lose control and get a red card. He seems more calm now.

Reactions: 1
At least Xhaka did not lose his temper. Was afraid he might lose control and get a red card. He seems more calm now.
yes i was suprised actually he didnt get sent off. normally does something nutty but seems a little bit more in control i ment in terms of sticking his leg out and pulling the shirt.

Reactions: 3
Southampton's handsome Sam retires at 26 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 7
Italy has done wonders to Leah. She has been looking so much better lately, so much more natural.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.