Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what tf does mason need a bodyguard for lmao.? He's a footballer not a Kardashian lol.
There’s a lot of dipshits who will approach footballers and get rowdy, especially on a holiday. Means they can have fun and relax but stay safe.

Reactions: 14
There’s a lot of dipshits who will approach footballers and get rowdy, especially on a holiday. Means they can have fun and relax but stay safe.
Yep, it’s pretty normal. Even more so after their faces being everywhere the last couple of months.

Rival fans, drunks, (unwanted) girls throwing themselves at them and criminals…

Reactions: 7

everyone wants a baller it’s seems like now 🤭😳 wouldn’t be shocked if by September half of the premier league players were in relationships🤣🤣🤣😂

Reactions: 5
I think most players are currently in relationships.

They might be more Lauryn’s - casual flings ending up with babiesl

Reactions: 5
Mel Reeves who was on Ex on the beach ? Blonde hair DJ? Knew she had a kid did not know it was with a footballer as she was with someone else was she engaged?
Not that has been reported -

Mel posted at Christmas he hadn't bought his daughter any presents.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure that alishalemay is taking the piss out of sasha. She was steaming in her story and said something about not being able to show because of sashas insta, then she jumps in a pool saying 'hey guys, welcome to my channel'.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm sure that alishalemay is taking the piss out of sasha. She was steaming in her story and said something about not being able to show because of sashas insta, then she jumps in a pool saying 'hey guys, welcome to my channel'.
Omg I saw that and was wondering wtf she meant! She said something about a secret account as well

that alisha will thing she’s the dogs bollocks because she’s on a private jet, she flew out from Heathrow so it’s Defos not hers 😭 must be Luke’s as jacks mates are still in Mykonos

Reactions: 9
Omg I saw that and was wondering wtf she meant! She said something about a secret account as well

that alisha will thing she’s the dogs bollocks because she’s on a private jet, she flew out from Heathrow so it’s Defos not hers 😭 must be Luke’s as jacks mates are still in Mykonos
Has this been deleted now? I can see the one about ‘welcome to my channel’ but not the other one.

Reactions: 1
She says that “Sasha” is the person she is when she’s drunk, so basically saying she’s not herself when she’s drunk she turns into someone else and she’s created “Sasha” from that haha. Don’t think it was shade at Jacks girlfriend. Bit sad really haha but she’s been saying it for over a year

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.