Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that alishalemay is taking the piss out of sasha. She was steaming in her story and said something about not being able to show because of sashas insta, then she jumps in a pool saying 'hey guys, welcome to my channel'.
Absolute jealousy; Sasha's pretty and (for better or worse) seems to have that footballer D locked down. I've never heard of Alisha before but looking through her photos I can't believe she'd be a threat to any of the WAGs? 🤢

Reactions: 11
I'm sure that alishalemay is taking the piss out of sasha. She was steaming in her story and said something about not being able to show because of sashas insta, then she jumps in a pool saying 'hey guys, welcome to my channel'.
She must have deleted it as it’s no longer on there.

Reactions: 2
She already has a daughter. Tori-Sevyn, their third child together.
I’m pretty sure Tori-Sevyn is a boy. I remember when they posted him that day Paige’s bestie ysatis_ reposted it saying “my boy”. So far Melody is the only girl x

If it was aimed at Sasha then she needs to take a long sit down because she is the least attractive girl sniffing around them by a longgg country mile tut tut lol

Reactions: 5
A plane that size costs around £10k to £30k to hire depending on number of passengers, but if it's an empty leg charter you could get it for much much less.
Mild side note but 10k is nothing if you’re earning 5 million a year.

Reactions: 3
It really made me sad when I realised that each of these guys probably made the equivalent of my annual salary during the length of time it took them to have a short nap on a sun lounger…

Reactions: 13
It wasn't in relation to the players, it was in response to the comment that the insta models or whoever couldn't afford it themselves, which might be true but a charter plane need not be restricted to the mega rich. My boss is a multi millionaire and although he decided against it we did look into chartering a plane for him before to Portugal and the cost wasn't as hideous as we were expecting.

Reactions: 1
As posters have said before, it’s not aimed at Sasha. “Hey guys welcome to my channel” is a thing Youtubers, especially American ones say. Sasha is an alter ego. Much like Beyoncé’s Sasha Fierce.

Reactions: 4
It wasn't in relation to the players, it was in response to the comment that the insta models or whoever couldn't afford it themselves, which might be true but a charter plane need not be restricted to the mega rich. My boss is a multi millionaire and although he decided against it we did look into chartering a plane for him before to Portugal and the cost wasn't as hideous as we were expecting.
Someone I was at Uni with always claimed he flew to America with his girlfriend on a private Jet. His family were fincnally comfortable but never seemed super rich.

As posters have said before, it’s not aimed at Sasha. “Hey guys welcome to my channel” is a thing Youtubers, especially American ones say. Sasha is an alter ego. Much like Beyoncé’s Sasha Fierce.
She has a private account Sasha chaos that she was referring too. Think she posts her drunken antics on it 😂

No Ibiza for Alisha and that lot yet, they are in rainy Manchester

She has a private account Sasha chaos that she was referring too. Think she posts her drunken antics on it 😂

No Ibiza for Alisha and that lot yet, they are in rainy Manchester
Oh yeah I forgot about that 😂 she said the other day she was flying home and then flying to Ibiza

bit weird for them to be in Manchester though, don’t they all live in London?

Someone I was at Uni with always claimed he flew to America with his girlfriend on a private Jet. His family were fincnally comfortable but never seemed super rich.
Pooling a private jet can actually work out cheaper than flying a commercial flight. Particularly shorter journeys

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.