Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More chance of hell freezing over than Huddersfield doing anything worthwhile.
I can see the playoff final being Leeds vs Southampton.

See you in the play offs! It's written in the stars for Farke to beat his old club. .
Is it?
Or is it in the stars for Russell Martin to beat us?

Regardless what's the worst that can happen... oh yes... Norwich go up.

Screenshot_20240505_175904_Dolphin.jpg

Welcome to the EFL Bromley!! They hold a very, very special place in my heart. My husband and children were at Wembley. Absolutely carnage. Extra time and then penalties which they won 4-3.

They are promoted alongside Chesterfield. Replacing Forest Green Rovers and Sutton United who are in the National League now.

Reactions: 5
But his team played so well and were unlucky!;)

Great that my team thrashed them so soundly! Manure are just dreadful.
---
View attachment 2916894

Welcome to the EFL Bromley!! They hold a very, very special place in my heart. My husband and children were at Wembley. Absolutely carnage. Extra time and then penalties which they won 4-3.

They are promoted alongside Chesterfield. Replacing Forest Green Rovers and Sutton United who are in the National League now.
Great to have Bromley in the EFL!

Reactions: 1
Words I never thought I'd say - United please do something against Arsenal

Well that was a text book first play off leg. We didn't exhaust ourselves in search of goal, didn't think Norwich looked that likely to score. Away end seemed happy with it too.

To Elland Road.....πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Well that was a text book first play off leg. We didn't exhaust ourselves in search of goal, didn't think Norwich looked that likely to score. Away end seemed happy with it too.

To Elland Road.....πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
I think that's you through..we are even worse away from home..

We'll see. I think we played for a nil score from you. We are a very different team at home.

I just found out they are using VAR in the final. So even if we do make it that is us screwed over. If we had VAR in the season they worked it out that we would have been automatically promoted when they compared us vs Leicester and Ipswich