Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the films were dreadful, and yet... Mr Malfoy had a certain malevolent snobbery that gets me going I don’t think the JM threads are cliquey at all, everyone is really just so thoughtful and kind and considerate, and so clever! I think the reason for an offshoot is that whole threads were taken up with lovely and brilliant chat (albeit JM triggered). I guess if people had just joined, they might take one look and feel a bit overwhelmed by in-jokes about drawers full of cocks and triangulating coriander

Reactions: 15
Pfftttt now you’ve said Lord of the Rings and Mr Bloom, I raise you: Orlando Bloom, but only as an elf in LOTR
What is actually wrong with me???
Me too, and Viggo Mortensen but only as Aragorn. Also Hugo Weaving but only as Elrond.

Reactions: 17
I had a mad slag year when I got divorced and they are all so different, I was massively shocked. The theory that tall men are packing does not follow.
Tall blokes usually had long skinny ones. Small fellas, ime, usually had big ones but shorter.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god have you seen the pics of him canoeing in the nuddy with Katy Perry? I would post but I’m not sure if allowed
What have I not made clear about my sickness?? It’s elves and only elves for me oh, and wizards, maybe a bit of Thorin Oakenshield and a few others thrown in. Although.... maybe I can google OB canoeing and just imagine the elf ears

https://giphy.com/C4ZUp0SRaF8DS

Reactions: 14
I’m here too fraus! And my favourite biscuit is any of the M&S Extremely Chocolatey ones in the boxes you get at Christmas.

Haha but have you seen The Hobbit films? Orlando is considerably older in these than in LOTR, but he is playing a younger version of himself. Doesn’t work. Plus, apparently the blue contacts hurt his eyes so they had to CGI his eyes blue, so the finished result is like the Ice King’s eyes. Or JM’s in an Instagram filter
Not that I am poo-pooing your Bloom love though! Different horses for different courses

Reactions: 16
I wonder what JM will do without the attention?
I don’t want the emotional roller coaster of her exploitation of the kitten.
Sorry if I’ve said the wrong thing here.

Reactions: 14
Tim Tams are my weakness

I like all sorts of perfumes but am currently wearing an armani one that reminds me of my younger days
I have a dedicated cheese basket in my fridge
We got a new fridge last month and it comes with an actual cheese drawer. I've peaked at life

Reactions: 12
You've just made me realise Kier Starmer reminds me of my dad but younger and posher with a quiff and my dad wears Fahrenheit (that stuff is eye wateringly expensive as a present )

I do love the coven and think all the non-Jack talk was a wonderful antidote to the shitty Jack content but I can empathise with the other POV too, especially as the off topic talk grew from being the odd few posts to endless pages about random shit

Another website I used in the past was very strict with keeping things on topic, like no personal posts at all except brief information which was especially relevant e.g. “I live in her town and yes she still works in that shop”. None of the community of the coven but very efficient to read, especially if you were grunkaing!

This still feels a bit weird but trying to embrace the change

Reactions: 23
Every Chaos has a silver lining

How does it feel having a sexy dad?
NOOOO
https://giphy.com/UZiCm4W1O0gGk

Reactions: 20
This thread seem pretty chilled, only 2 rules
GIFs
Cuntery

actually it’s lovely to get away from the pervasive, anxiety inducing hate of the JM threads. Although all posters there have been fabulous, warm, thoughtful, articulate and fecking funny, and therefore I’m all out of lungs to hoot up, I do believe @heretoreaditall2019 is utterly correct with her demonic diagnosis.

JM is a soul sucking dementor.

anyway, biscuits - not keen. I will tolerate a shortbread finger or a mint Kit Kat (not really a biscuit).

I will however absolutely Henry a line of Fifteens, given half a chance...

Reactions: 24
I’ve seen every shape and size, fat ones skinny ones some as big as your head. No correlation
I always did, but two definitely took me by surprise. One was gorgeous, standard height and good build.. thumb sized penis. I was very dissappointed. The other; WELL. He wasnt attractive, he was shorter than me but lord. Was he packing!

also - biscuits; shortbread or golden crunch. Also party rings, because why the fuck not.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.