Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexiness of Fahrenheit can not be overstated.

Reactions: 14
@Harrybosch was it you who recommended Before Sunrise last week? I watched it tonight and its one of the most dreamy films I've ever seen! It left me all giddy like I'm back in my Davidoff Cool Water days!
Also me and @crystaleyesd were going on about after Harry said she dressed like Julie Delpy. Isn’t it perfect? Second one is also amazing.

Reactions: 9
Haha Capaldi/Tom Ford gang <3

Reactions: 8
Perfume is Dioressence, not so good now because the formula/ingredients were changed. I’m sticking with it though.
Favourite biscuits Lidl pretend dark chocolate hobnobs.
Lovely to see people here. JM can fuck off.
Yeah, she really can! And. If she starts on Philip Pullman, I’ll triangulate her my damn self!

Reactions: 9
Can I make a case for a savoury biscuit? I love Cheddars!
When my kids were little I developed crushes on quite a lot of the CBeebies presenters, incl Big Cook Little Cook (both of them) and also Mr Tumble. .
Oh, I saw little cook doing a stand up bit on a night out. It was so confusing to hear him swear and talk about sex. But somehow also thrilling.

https://giphy.com/13W6usx6EpGc6s

Reactions: 18
Can I make a case for a savoury biscuit? I love Cheddars!
When my kids were little I developed crushes on quite a lot of the CBeebies presenters, incl Big Cook Little Cook (both of them) and also Mr Tumble. .
What a show that was! Big Cook Ben, and Little Cook Small No idea why I used to watch it. I was at sixth form and it was on inbetween coming back from my morning paperround and going to lessons. That and Balamory - happy days!
https://giphy.com/SsCrHDMbOivrjP7NPw

Reactions: 17
Bill Pullman in the Sinner is all types of yum. And confusingly so at times.

Reactions: 7
Pfftttt now you’ve said Lord of the Rings and Mr Bloom, I raise you: Orlando Bloom, but only as an elf in LOTR
What is actually wrong with me???

Reactions: 15
Miles Jupp again with my posh annoyed guy type...
His stand up is excellent, I've seen him a few times, strongly recommend. One of my friends was really confused as to why the first half of his show was about Balamory - she hadn't twigged who he was!

Reactions: 13
Yess @PoorPatrol Jason Issacs would fucking get it. Couldn't get on with the HP films though.
As mentioned upthread I didn't think the previous threads were cliquey? It was literally the nicest/most welcoming/supportive etc set of threads I've ever contributed to. I posted after lurking for ages cos I felt that I would be welcomed if I did, ever 30 odd threads deep.
Perhaps there were other people that didn't feel the same way though.

Reactions: 19
Pfftttt now you’ve said Lord of the Rings and Mr Bloom, I raise you: Orlando Bloom, but only as an elf in LOTR
What is actually wrong with me???
Oh my god have you seen the pics of him canoeing in the nuddy with Katy Perry? I would post but I’m not sure if allowed

Reactions: 15
No spoilers, it wasn't as good as the other 2. I kind of fancied the main man (young one not the detective), but this could be due to ovulating.
And yes, that side eye was SO annoying. He always does a sneaky face too.
I loved Pullman from his Casper days. Slightly cringe in Sinner though! His squinty "hmmm" look always makes me chuckle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.