Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else have to wear specific short skirts for netball?
I used to wear my netball skirt as my school skirt 😳 I have no idea how I got away with that (and no idea how I ever had legs that i was confident to do that with!)

The one thing that sticks out from my PSHE lessons is that our RE teacher told us you could wear a sanitary towel in your swimming costume- that isn’t right is it, it’d all expand and be disgusting. I hope no one in my class ever did it after her ‘advice’.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god you’ve reminded me, I had a memory box with loads of random Spice Girls stuff in including wrappers from their chupa chups! I was am a BIG fan 😂
same, I have so much stuff still in the back of cupboards, the prize being a signed book. looking back i cannot believe they were only really mega popular for less than 2 years, it seems like way more

I used to wear my netball skirt as my school skirt 😳 I have no idea how I got away with that (and no idea how I ever had legs that i was confident to do that with!)

The one thing that sticks out from my PSHE lessons is that our RE teacher told us you could wear a sanitary towel in your swimming costume- that isn’t right is it, it’d all expand and be disgusting. I hope no one in my class ever did it after her ‘advice’.
God in RE lessons we were told by the female teacher (in yet another anti abortion lesson) that it was impossible to get pregnant from being raped as you couldn't be relaxed enough, so that could nt be ground for abortion. I was about 13 and very naive but even then it struck me as absurd

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Talking of spice girls, anyone remember the pictures they realised and you'd collect them and swap them in the playground? I was in primary, and I didnt even like SG but I remember swapping my Baby Spice pictures 😂

We had a fake adiddas tracksuit for our PE kit. Shiny, scratchy blue with 2 white stripes. Only girls school, grimey old smelly showers that were never actually used. No sex ed in secondary, just a brief puberty/period discussion and a random child birth video. Literally rolled the bulky TV on, turned it off and the teacher walked out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought that was a small animal, like a bloody hamster when I first looked at my phone!!!
It looks so odd because I reduced the size of it for fear of a massive carb overload photo and it came out the wrong way up, although yeah it does look like an upside down hamster. It was the top off a cottage pie but it looks like tiny feet and bumhole. Wasn’t worth it need some chocolate now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lads, lads, lads! Very special treat last night - I went for dinner at Le Gavroche! The food was amazing and Michel Roux Jnr popped by to say hello. I complimented him on his huge scallop.

B1210B67-B74B-4FC6-BA71-2761267305DC.jpeg

The glamour took a rapid plummet at the end of the evening when I discovered - too late - that neither toilet cubicle had any loo paper and, of course, it’s far too posh to have paper towels and has strategically draped flannels to dry your hands on instead. Was reduced to tearing up the inner bog roll tube and using that. Two Michelin Stars and No Bog Roll.

It reminded me of my friend who refuses to poo at work. If he needs to go, he pops to the nearest McDonalds. On one occasion he realised, after the fact, that there was no loo roll. So he.....used his tie😱💩🥳

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Me, they weren’t even proper skirts just like a bit of material that pinned, I used to always complain because the boys got to play football & the girls had to do netball, I wanted to play football.
yeah, loads of us wanted a football team (all girls school, we played at lunchtime) and we were told if we wanted a football team, we should've gone to a different school.

oh and another time, I took my skirt up myself. hacked off about 8 inches, ended up shorter than the pe skirt I didn't wear! one teacher described it as "obscene" looked ace though. tiny skirt, black tights, jumper stretched almost to my skirt hem. ah, the memories...

back on topic, its burgers for tea!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks so odd because I reduced the size of it for fear of a massive carb overload photo and it came out the wrong way up, although yeah it does look like an upside down hamster. It was the top off a cottage pie but it looks like tiny feet and bumhole. Wasn’t worth it need some chocolate now
‘Tiny feet and bumhole’
Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg yes cats eyes with the two cats & the one with I think he was a Spanish mouse.
Sorry if this has been said already but

El Nombre!

My absolute fave.
Also makes me realise how much of school was just watching tv. We had 'words and pictures' every day and usually an 'El Nombre'.
Plus for topic we had 'Magic Grandad'. One of my favourite teacher moments is playing the same Great Fire of London dramatisation that I remember watching as a child. Our current class favourite at the moment is Pippin, it's so soothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lads, lads, lads! Very special treat last night - I went for dinner at Le Gavroche! The food was amazing and Michel Roux Jnr popped by to say hello. I complimented him on his huge scallop.

View attachment 246518

The glamour took a rapid plummet at the end of the evening when I discovered - too late - that neither toilet cubicle had any loo paper and, of course, it’s far too posh to have paper towels and has strategically draped flannels to dry your hands on instead. Was reduced to tearing up the inner bog roll tube and using that. Two Michelin Stars and No Bog Roll.

It reminded me of my friend who refuses to poo at work. If he needs to go, he pops to the nearest McDonalds. On one occasion he realised, after the fact, that there was no loo roll. So he.....used his tie😱💩🥳
Why didn’t you use the scallop shell, dear heart?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 246518

Ooooh, very fancy minus the toilet incident! Definitely a night to remember

I hope your friend at least buys something in McDonald’s 😂 I have a friend who poos in a local arts centre/coffee shop rather than at work and doesn’t buy anything! He’s never had a crappy (no pun intended) minimum wage job so can’t understand why I think it’s bad

Have just quaffed a big bag of posh crisps* and now feel very sick. True story, will be avoiding them for a while 🤢

*Kettle sea salt & crushed black peppercorn, half price in Sainsbury’s #definitelynotspon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

View attachment 246518

I enjoyed everything here, overall ten on ten anecdote

‘Tiny feet and bumhole’
Lol.
Look again and you will see an upside down hamster. Maybe I’m actually a vet you don’t know

I’m so sorry I’ll stick to off topic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm having a pasta with haggis and kale, sounds quite random but actually nice (made out of the necessity of just googling the ingredients I needed to use to see what came up)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm having a pasta with haggis and kale, sounds quite random but actually nice (made out of the necessity of just googling the ingredients I needed to use to see what came up)
Jack I’ve got haggis, kale and pasta what shall I make?

how come you didn’t bung it all in a curry tho

If only. It had long been cleared away. I suppose I could have used my McDonalds-Tie friend’s Plan B: my socks.
Well I thought she meant to eat the scallop because I’m very lower class I didn’t know if that’s how you should but turns out she’s meant to wipe your arse, eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jack I’ve got haggis, kale and pasta what shall I make?

how come you didn’t bung it all in a curry tho

Well I thought she meant to eat the scallop because I’m very lower class I didn’t know if that’s how you should but turns out she’s meant to wipe your arse, eh
i was thinking it'd go better in a horse spunk lasagna tbh, i of course cooked the (tinned spaghetti hoops, drained) in the microwave though so don't worry :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.