Food & Drink #4 Any herb will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I need this! Mindless distractions to drift in / out of sleep to!

Omg I remember this too, take me out had an awful man too?

One of the contestants has just pushed an entire chocolate orange into a cake mix and popped it into the oven, watch out @Flumps someone’s coming for your crown 😉

Also loving 4 in a bed in lockdown, now we’re not allowed to go anywhere it feels like a dream? My bestie from sixth form visited me today & he’s been eating lunch and dinners on this help out to eat out scheme. I was asking him to describe everything in detail loving it, like tell me about the outside world pls!! Also loving @crystaleyesd’s travel pics for this same reason 😍
Approx 70% of my Sky recordings are episodes of 4 in a bed. It makes certain people raise their eyebrows and shake their heads disapprovingly when they see it. I also note that they sit quite happily through a run of episodes when I put them on though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have to hold my hands up and apologise I was one of those people when it was first mentioned a couple of threads ago.
Lol sorry I promise I wasn't trying to be snarky at anyone in particular. Just omg I know for a fact Patreon was first discussed on threads with numbers in the single figures and 50-odd threads later it's still being proudly presented as deep research 😂

I know I'm a huge phallus and I should welcome every hater to the cabal. I'll try to be a better Frau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really dislike when people tit on JM’s appearance in the Mother thread. Can’t be arsed to challenge people but it’s so unnecessary. I’m all for laughing at her awful cooking and awkward sideboard poses but not her actual physical appearance. It’s unwarranted and feeds into the troll narrative that she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone has to! 😂😂 TBH it is quite the pile, I'm probably gonna have to palm some of them off onto friends...

The pears in my TGTG box didn't look like they'd last long so I made a sausage dish with them. I glanced at a few recipes then went with my crazy little brain (and what I had in the cupboard). I've done similar things with apples, so the theory is sound I guess. Anyway I had a TGTG sandwich for dinner so this will be lunch tomorrow:

View attachment 202056
Oooooooh you can whack them in some of your baguettes 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol sorry I promise I wasn't trying to be snarky at anyone in particular. Just omg I know for a fact Patreon was first discussed on threads with numbers in the single figures and 50-odd threads later it's still being proudly presented as deep research 😂

I know I'm a huge phallus and I should welcome every hater to the cabal. I'll try to be a better Frau.
Oh no I didn’t take it as a snark. It is pretty annoying seeing the same stuff repeated thread after thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Approx 70% of my Sky recordings are episodes of 4 in a bed. It makes certain people raise their eyebrows and shake their heads disapprovingly when they see it. I also note that they sit quite happily through a run of episodes when I put them on though.
Omg our virgin media recordings are a mess of them though, all random episodes / out of order! Are yours? It’s such an addictive show, it makes me feel sick when they start searching for filth though with their bare hands 🤮 leave it out pls don’t need to see your raw fingers in a plug hole you’ve dissembled the shower tray to unveil!

Early in lockdown we got given some free tv channels so had TLC for the first time & ended up in a 90 day fiancé spiral. My husband got weirdly addicted, he started illegally sourcing it as the UK are a fortnight behind and we’d ran out 😂 He managed to find the full uncut reunion show (filmed during covid, so was the full zoom recording?!). He would read the subreddit for other people’s reactions too, so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also have many recorded episodes 😬 It's all about breakfast time though, best bit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love 4 in a bed. They’re so catty. The things they find so they can mark down. At breakfast the beans touched my egg 4 out of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love 4 in a bed. They’re so catty. The things they find so they can mark down. At breakfast the beans touched my egg 4 out of 10.
Ordering poached eggs with a smug grin on their face as they know they're being an awkward shithead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Crap pic but a huge pot of spaghetti with very garlicky pomodoro sauce and crispy roasted kale. There is probably no excuse for why this very simple dish has been served so late

Now I’m about to make my 10 year old watch a freaky Macbeth cartoon that we were subjected to in school during my youth. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about?!
I want to know about this freaky Macbeth cartoon?! Also kale crisps 🤤 and that pasta looks soooooo good.

I’m 7 pages behind but I have to say NO GRAVY ON CHIPS, NO CURRY SAUCE, NO KETCHUP! Only salt and vinegar is acceptable. That’s it, I will not hear anything else 🤣

I love pasta, potatoes and bread. I cannot choose, it’s like choosing a favourite child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now I’m about to make my 10 year old watch a freaky Macbeth cartoon that we were subjected to in school during my youth. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about?!
They still do Macbeth?I remember doing it. We watched something with Ray Winstone in, it was Macbeth on a council estate. I think Macbeth had a staffie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also have many recorded episodes 😬 It's all about breakfast time though, best bit 😂
Breakfast time is the best. That’s the part that *certain* people who seem to have issues with my planner choices also seem to be able to get het up about.

Did anyone see the now infamous Millstone House week? So bad for the owners it no longer seems to be watchable anywhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Breakfast time is the best. That’s the part that *certain* people who seem to have issues with my planner choices also seem to be able to get het up about.

Did anyone see the now infamous Millstone House week? So bad for the owners it no longer seems to be watchable anywhere.
No what happened?

The old Polanski Macbeth film has Keith xhegwin jn as a child And I can’t even be arsed to retype that sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always remember watching an episode where the fella was a proper arse and all the woman were praying they got the ready meal.
have you seen the one where he chose her and she said no??? it made all my dinner date dreams
at the risk of sounding like i love car crash tv (i do) my fav ep was when a couple broke up part way through the week, anyone else??? im loving sun sea and buying houses atm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This! I was subjected to this at least twice as a kid...although I much prefer the sound of Macbeth with a staffie

Oh my god, yes! This is so familiar - the shadowed animation and the music. I really remember this!

Reactions: 5
I didn't make the ones in the pic - I am potentially triangulating myself here because I am very vocal about the fact that this place is the best place to eat and drink in the whole of Brighton!

But I think the ones pictures are the crispy cauliflower and the mushroom tacos. The pulled goat tacos are absolutely to die for.
I will be going straight here the next time I'm in Brighton! Thanks @blurstoftimes

It's strange isn't it, how smoking seems like an old friend.
I really wish they'd stop showing smoking on TV, I was watching Humans last night and (sexy) Mark Bonnar was smoking. It took every ounce of my strength not to drive off into the night to find smokes!
I loved/miss smoking argh. bleeping yes please to Mark Bonnar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
have you seen the one where he chose her and she said no??? it made all my dinner date dreams

at the risk of sounding like i love car crash tv (i do) my fav ep was when a couple broke up part way through the week, anyone else??? im loving sun sea and buying houses atm
Omg no. Not seen that one I’m going to have to search the ITV player thingy for it.

This! I was subjected to this at least twice as a kid...although I much prefer the sound of Macbeth with a staffie

Now you mention it. My brain appears to vaguely remember this cartoon & it could very well be knocking about on YouTube Macbeth on the estate I think it was called.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.