Food & Drink #4 Any herb will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dishoom bacon naan roll today....crispy bacon, freshly baked naan, cream cheese (seen here, drizzled artfully on plate), chilli jam and coriander. Masala chai on the side. What a time to be alive in the Bookweevil household!
84B76B40-BBF5-4A30-9FC1-D54459831FC5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@Pocahontas haven’t seen Marriage Story yet - think it came out similar time to Star Wars and I didn’t want to spoil my Ben Solo crush by seeing him in a dreary real life relationship 😂. I’ve come to my senses now tho so will give it a watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've noticed I've started re-using lol in the past couple of months — must have picked it up from you lot! It makes me laugh whenever I type it, so I suppose it's a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy.

@HarderFaster glad the first 24 hours of cohabitation have gone swimmingly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Suprise! have you seen this ?
Hilarious and should stoke your Ben Solo / Adam Driver fire!

Had to watch allll the Star Wars on repeat with my kids and have been generally unmoved by the newer ones but I really liked the last one. Made me well up!

• Heart
Hey, Steve Martin was quite the dish back in the day, and most fraus like a man who can make us laugh, right?
This photo has just shown up on my pinterest feed! Never shown any interest in the man - am I being triangulated or something? 😮 *dammit, photo not showing up. The hairy, young one

Brain is struggling to find a crush. Tends to be less conventional looking blokes, not really into the whole clean cut, pretty boy thing. You lot are certainly giving me plenty of research material anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dishoom bacon naan roll today....crispy bacon, freshly baked naan, cream cheese (seen here, drizzled artfully on plate), chilli jam and coriander. Masala chai on the side. What a time to be alive in the Bookweevil household!View attachment 205367
I worry that, despite everything, Jack's successfully ~influencing~ us (I really want one of those pizza ovens 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I worry that, despite everything, Jack's successfully ~influencing~ us (I really want one of those pizza ovens 😂).
God me too. I’m very impulsive so if they weren’t sold out everywhere I’d probably have stuck it on the credit card.

• Haha
Just remembered another of my crushes - Scott Maslen.

Oh that angry face :love:

27237041-3f17-42d8-827b-de574834fe8e-1534-0000025fd443a675_orig.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God me too. I’m very impulsive so if they weren’t sold out everywhere I’d probably have stuck it on the credit card.
I've been thinking about suggesting to my neighbours that we split the cost 3 ways and have regular pizza parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Suprise! have you seen this ?
Hilarious and should stoke your Ben Solo / Adam Driver fire!

Had to watch allll the Star Wars on repeat with my kids and have been generally unmoved by the newer ones but I really liked the last one. Made me well up!
❤ yes I watched this quite a few times during my Christmas Twitter fest. Poor Matt!
I saw the last Star Wars about three times, mainly because of the smooch at the end 😍. Me and a friend went on our own so we could ogle him in peace and didn’t have to pretend to be into the boring space fights 😂! Was gutted when they killed him off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Me too. I ate this off a Cotswold Co. dining table 😬 Next: on the rowing machine in a saggy CK bra top (plenty of black pepper).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jude Law in the Young Pope - YES (holy tit I hadn't heard there was a new series! duck yeah hangover watching). Fleabag priest - YES but also a bit too nice. Edward Norton in Keeping the Faith (lol) - YES but similar problem. Probably the winner in the tortured sex priest stakes is Joaquin Phoenix in Quills. OOOF.

Oh god Wakeeen I’ve loved you since Space Camp

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My dream is that when/if we are triangulated, it's like the beginning if one of her Youtube videos. You open the door to:

"Hi, I'm Jack Monroe, food writer, cook, activist, political commentator, poet and mother, and I'm here to do something difficult that I've often dreamed about but never had the courage..."
Totally read this in her voice! 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also 'Colin'
pronounced 'Co-lynn'
yes i was about to saythis! my dad's name is colin (triangulating myself) and for ages i didnt even realise colin powell had the same name as the pronunciation was so different!

• Haha
Why do they never show that week anymore? The next statement will expose me for the saddo I am but I always have CDWM on the planner...and get annoyed that they just keep showing the same ones. Why? Why would they do that?

I need to see the end of the episode where they’re all standing in the street again while David Brent’s inside sulking that he didn’t win 😂
im pretty sure its on youtube, this, along with that changing rooms ep where the shelves broke and smashed all of those ornaments are the two best scenes in reality TV imo

• Haha
  • Heart
A couple of my crushes ... I definitely have a 'type'!

fabrizio moretti (@watermelonascot) | Twitter
Omg Fabrizio Moretti? I spent my teenage years sincerely imagining that one day I would be his wife, or at least the wife of a man who looked and drummed exactly like him. Have ended up with a Nordic poster child which still obviously very happy with but my god, that brown eye and curly mop combo did something to my fledgling desires.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.