Food & Drink #12 Willies and mash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silver I'm fuming - MT has seemingly let in a trickle which is becoming a torrent of nasty, bigoted tory types in the past few weeks. Ugh ugh ugh.
A-fucking-men. I’m a quiet type but i’ve been brewing for a while and may soon snap. The Hyacinths have infiltrated our funny thread. I hope journalists steer clear, it’s awful.

Reactions: 20
A-fucking-men. I’m a quiet type but i’ve been brewing for a while and may soon snap. The Hyacinths have infiltrated our funny thread. I hope journalists steer clear, it’s awful.
I can't even with the gleeful thigh rubbing of fancying Giles Coren. Like 'oooh he's a bit naughty but I love that about him' - nope, he's a disgrace and just admit you're fine with lusting over a racist? You're not as edgy as you think - you just don't have morals.

Reactions: 23
I had to skip over those few pages early this morning.

Reactions: 14
It's like being at a big birthday meal and your friend's slightly racist aunt keeps shouting over everyone about kids these days and making everyone else feel awkward

Reactions: 19
It's like being at a big birthday meal and your friend's slightly racist aunt keeps shouting over everyone about kids these days and making everyone else feel awkward
Novak Nail on the head there. I often wonder if JM scoots past them too, knowing we don’t like it either so it’s not really the cabal.

Making anything yummy today, Blurst? In a vase, natch.

Reactions: 11
Novak Nail on the head there. I often wonder if JM scoots past them too, knowing we don’t like it either so it’s not really the cabal.

Making anything yummy today, Blurst? In a vase, natch.
she would love it if we were all like that, wouldn't she!

Ohhh not tonight but last night i fried squash in panko and stuffed them in homemade corn tortillas with lime crema, guac, jalapeño hot sauce, pickled shallots, pumpkin seeds and radishes and they were gooooood. I miss the lovely natural evening light of the summer!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Wait is this the gender stuff? I’m really bad I just skim over those things now cos I’m too tired to beef but love you fraus who do call it out so thank you.

Miguel will be proud of this, he’s always telling you to make tacos Miguel hun I don’t have time!!!

Reactions: 15
The gender stuff fries my brain. I cant form a solid opinion on it. Theres so many layers to it, its a bit much.

OH and kids have gone out, I have a burrito on the way and going to distract myself until the interview!

Reactions: 14
The gender stuff fries my brain. I cant form a solid opinion on it. Theres so many layers to it, its a bit much.

OH and kids have gone out, I have a burrito on the way and going to distract myself until the interview!
each time you mention the gender thread, i feel the physical need to add something like "but don't look directly at it! it's terrible!"

enjoy your burrito and good luck!

Reactions: 13
To make a quick fish taco I use corn tortillas, fish fingers, bottled ranch dressing and chopped lettuce or cabbage, and lime juice if I have it.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow this looks amazing!

I work in a very traditional male dominated industry and the blokes I work with are all open minded, lovely and kind. Listening to them trying desperately hard to talk about gender and not offend anyone gives me the second hand cringe.

Reactions: 8
Gosh you’re really going through it, and on top of you not being on top form for a while either. Kids are just full of their own priorities they can’t help it but don’t think you’re doing her a disservice by not leaping to her every whim ok? hugs x

Ahh it’s natural what a huge commitment and change but also what a huge opportunity! If it didn’t work out, you can always walk away x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.