Food and Drink #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s only one thing to do today- dance anthems.

---

I feel you might need to live where you live but WTF is black asda and really WTF is meat bingo?
Meat bingo is just like a meat raffle. You play bingo and the prize is some meat. Anyway it used to be a bingo hall and now it’s a Black Asda, which is like an Asda except black people own it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Meat bingo is just like a meat raffle. You play bingo and the prize is some meat. Anyway it used to be a bingo hall and now it’s a Black Asda, which is like an Asda except black people own it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Stuff like that doesn’t happen here. It’s too cold to raffle meat. People put cheese sauce on a breaded piece of meat and call it a local delicacy instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh Sidey that record unlocks a memory of hearing it blasting out of a car on Deansgate in Manchester on a sunny day in the 90s then realising said noisy driver was only Bernard bloody Sumner.
By sheer coincidence I was walking down there earlier today right where it happened, too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was hoping it meant a goth one 😂 black logos on everything and bats. Skull gingerbreads etc
---
Ooh Sidey that record unlocks a memory of hearing it blasting out of a car on Deansgate in Manchester on a sunny day in the 90s then realising said noisy driver was only Bernard bloody Sumner.
By sheer coincidence I was walking down there earlier today right where it happened, too.
Love that tune!

• Heart
  • Haha
Goth Asda would be in Whitby, not Scouseville.
10/10 would buy hairspray and lipstick from Robert Smith.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I love that that sounds like a really cool dream, but it actually happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the well wishes the other day frauen, I actually have good news.

I finally saw my psychiatrist yesterday (only took three weeks of constant asking) and he has increased my mood stabiliser. He also got someone allocated as my key worker until I get a new care co in July (previous care co left a few weeks ago after seeing me a grand total of once this entire year) who I'm meeting her on Monday. I'm obviously still struggling as it's not an instant fix but everything is coming up Milhouse.

ALSO (so aye) after years of an undercut, I got my hair cut short and I am loving fully entering my gay era. It doesn't look remotely like a capybara, I'm buzzing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
ooh, me dad was always a big fan of, if not a raffle, I think it was more of an auction of meat down at the sunday morning market on the quayside back in the day

also, I can't stand coldplay, but they did have a hand in probs the cutest strictly pro dance we've ever had 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok. So Mrs T is out of her antibiotic-induced stupor and apparently we do have meat draws. Who knew. WMC thing. They also have key draws. Red room stuff imo.

Yesterday tipped me over the edge and I barely knew my name by the end of the day so apologies. I did manage to be a complete twit in M&S because tomatoes and peppers aren’t fruit and veg apparently, they’re salad.

😑

• Heart
Ok. So Mrs T is out of her antibiotic-induced stupor and apparently we do have meat draws. Who knew. WMC thing. They also have key draws. Red room stuff imo.

Yesterday tipped me over the edge and I barely knew my name by the end of the day so apologies. I did manage to be a complete twit in M&S because tomatoes and peppers aren’t fruit and veg apparently, they’re salad.

😑
One of my dearest wishes in life is that all car gear boxes have reverse in the same place and all supermarkets stop moving stuff around/ start keeping things in sensible places.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's the poster for kittease. The follow up to demis strip tease. Same poster

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies kitty, it was the poster for that dreadful film showgirls.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.