Food and Drink #46 Sponsored by Primula

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never eaten it either. I walked past it in Tesco earlier, though.

I'm currently watching Upside Down Masterchef with That Man, saying rude things about sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so, mr kcc didn't find the extra mature primula at morrisons, but he did obtain the new "burger cheese" flavour (no pics cos my nails need doing)

I was somewhat trepidatious as I don't like big mac style burger sauce. If I'm ever in mcdonald's, I stick to chicken

I sampled some this afternoon. extremely thick for primula, I think it must be intended to squeeze on a hot burger to melt. definite notes of pickles and ketchup and all the tit I don't like. I tried, but not even the accompaniant of ritz crackers improved the experience

like the jalapeno version of recent years, I did not enjoy it. mr kcc has said he doesn't mind it and will take it off my hands

thankspaceyou for your time 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lads, I've never eaten Primula. I'm not even sure what it is. A tube of cheese? We don't have it here.
Omg! It’s processed cheese spread. I’d be happy to mail you a tube! You get ham, prawn, chive and plain that I’m aware of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg! It’s processed cheese spread. I’d be happy to mail you a tube! You get ham, prawn, chive and plain that I’m aware of.
Doubt it would get through Australian customs, they're very, very strict on food imports. Hence:

1696534316209.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9
so, mr kcc didn't find the extra mature primula at morrisons, but he did obtain the new "burger cheese" flavour (no pics cos my nails need doing)

I was somewhat trepidatious as I don't like big mac style burger sauce. If I'm ever in mcdonald's, I stick to chicken

I sampled some this afternoon. extremely thick for primula, I think it must be intended to squeeze on a hot burger to melt. definite notes of pickles and ketchup and all the tit I don't like. I tried, but not even the accompaniant of ritz crackers improved the experience

like the jalapeno version of recent years, I did not enjoy it. mr kcc has said he doesn't mind it and will take it off my hands

thankspaceyou for your time 💙
It sounds horrible, we got burger mayo in a massive tub recently and I didn’t like that much.
---
Doubt it would get through Australian customs, they're very, very strict on food imports. Hence:

View attachment 2493078
Ohhh I forgot about the rules!! It’s sealed and shelf stable (I think!) if it helps lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pooh drinking from the fountain we bought 2 months ago which they've all been ignoring until yesterday.
For some reason he decided to take a sip and now he loves it.
Just waiting for the other two to catch on now.
Baby steps.
74925C24-2722-404B-B470-36A51D6C8281.jpeg

---

View attachment 2493078
I just looked and it's available in the British Food Shop. That means it'll be extra pricy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pooh drinking from the fountain we bought 2 months ago which they've all been ignoring until yesterday.
Baby steps.
View attachment 2493082
---

I just looked and it's available in the British Food Shop. That means it'll be extra pricy.
I’m still confused. A list said no dairy but yes to spreads and “preservatives” including marmite?! And this family were getting it smuggled in at some point 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m still confused. A list said no dairy but yes to spreads and “preservatives” including marmite?! And this family were getting it smuggled in at some point 😂
I think processed cheese is ok if it's from a country with good food hygiene standards. We get people trying to bring in home cooked fish, plant materials for making tea and all sorts of tit.
Things like English black pudding can be imported, just not one that's been made by some dude at home.
---
I only got to the first pair of bears and couldn't chose, both chonky but camera angles.
And who am I to judge, all winners
Brother wanna thank your mother for a butt like that!
Can I get some friesssss with that shake-shake booty🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Lads, I've never eaten Primula. I'm not even sure what it is. A tube of cheese? We don't have it here.

it's the very best of cheese spreads 💙 from my home city 💙 in a tube 💙

best enjoyed on ritz crackers (I really hope you have ritz crackers down there)

• Heart
it's the very best of cheese spreads 💙 from my home city 💙 in a tube 💙

best enjoyed on ritz crackers (I really hope you have ritz crackers down there)
Yes, we have Ritz! It sounds good, I'm a cheese fiend so I'm going to have to hunt it down now.

Like my year long quest for Tunnock's, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vegemite and primula in one tube could be a big thing. Get on dragons den mcm

• Haha
  • Heart
We have Cheesy-Mite already. Not in a tube though. Also Vegemite Shapes and a sort of savoury danish with Vegemite swirled through.

I only got to the first pair of bears and couldn't chose, both chonky but camera angles.
And who am I to judge, all winners
The more I see, the more I’m convinced I am meant to be a bear. I like honey, I like raw fish and I put weight on my stomach before anywhere else and I’d love to hibernate.
---
People may kill me but Vegemite isn’t good 😂 I love marmite and they’re just not the same. Had anyone tried the truffle marmite?

• Heart
Baby steps.
View attachment 2493082
-
(Too short!)
That is a very thoughtful pose 💕

• Heart
The more I see, the more I’m convinced I am meant to be a bear. I like honey, I like raw fish and I put weight on my stomach before anywhere else and I’d love to hibernate.
get a piglet and a red jumper and identify as winnie the pooh

• Haha
I love Vegemite and marmite (and bovril spread on toast). Yes, the truffle marmite is amazing.

I think the least good salty spread is gentleman’s relish but I would still eat it on toast.
---
This post is bought to you by the word ‘toast’.

• Haha
Vegemite is not a patch on Marmite. Sideboard Cat loves both equally. When she was a kitten I gave her a little bit of Marmite and for several months afterwards, any time I opened that cupboard and moved a jar she would race in the kitchen to scream at me. Just try saying no to that little face :cry:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone tried Firemite? Spicy marmite.

It is hotttttt. A little goes a long way.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.