Food and Drink #42 Cleopatra, coming atcha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once overheard somebody shouting their scruffy little terrier ... called Robert. That cracked me up.

I also once heard somebody say "Come on Bruce" to the tiniest, floofiest little chihuahua, which also cracked me up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone remember the dog Fenton? Fenton, FENTON JESUS CHRIST FENTON!
I think of him all the time as I now have a dog with similar recall skills and spend my time sprinting over to grab him when he’s legging it because he knows I want to go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew someone with a cat named Dave. The best part is it was actually a female cat which they didn't know at the time of naming and just decided to keep the name.

Sorry to hop in mid-convo but we've gone to an unruly 51 pages so I've made the new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.