Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Chris's or Steves? 🍉 I was in Steves on Friday, he gets my vote.

My last meal would be seafood risotto with bread and oil, maybe a burrata for starter.
Kevin’s or Chiu’s on Park Road. I haven’t graced the new Chris’s with my presence…yet. Steve’s is great however I feel they have let themselves down by doing kebabs.

Reactions: 5

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
We have a really nice duvet, but at the moment I don’t need it as I’m too hot. Have an electric blanket too, was great until the flushes started! I’ve found a duvet cover set I like; it’s the duvet cover and two matching pillow cases. What I’m looking for in linen is contrasting sheets, so the fitted sheet for the mattress, the flat sheet so I’ve at least got that covering me when it’s too hot for the duvet and the pillow cases.
I have a blue light card for my work 🍉 and that gives me 25% at a company called Piglet in Bed (seen them on JL website, thought I’d look it up and got lucky) so that’s also an option.
Mr Owl is funny about bedlinen so he has to have a linen or cotton flat sheet, a thin duvet, a quilt and sometimes a wool blanket. Meanwhile, I'm on the other side of the bed trying to fight my way out of what feels like sleeping in an airing cupboard 🥴

Secret Linen store has some lovely stuff, and I will also recommend their cotton flat sheets too. That said, none of the linen things I've ever found have been particularly purse-friendly 😬

Reactions: 5

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
Yep, that’s the one, and agree. @bracrumbs - constant videoing of someone who can’t consent was also making me feel uneasy. And just a couple of comments about her daughter too. Glad it’s not just me, I was feeling mean for thinking it because there’s overwhelming adoration for her on twittersville. Don’t doubt for a minute that her situation is hard but just something feels off.

To stop detailing the off topic thread - I think my death row meal would really depend on my mood. A fabulous seafood platter, or massive butterfly prawns in some sort of Thai dish.
Or… something very cheesy and greasy. Either or.
Thread https://tattle.life/threads/bigbearwishlistmamah.37867/

Reactions: 4