Food and Drink #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue all off-topic mithering here! Anything and everything goes. Cattos, doggos, sheepos, horseos, supportos, factos, we've got it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Marking my place early so I don’t lose the thread as per bloody usual

Also thanks but no thanks @Sideboard Bob for the “ooo Gary Davies” ear worm I’ve had all day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
yay! got that "new thread, new pencil case" feeling when i swear that I'll keep up with the newest f+d

im on my own tonight. mr kcc has gone to stay with his ITS (incredibly tall son) up at his mother's (grandma's) cos i made him go and spend an overnight with his son

anyhoo, it's saturday night and i don't know who needs to know this, but spotify actually has a "this is max martin" playlist and it's the best thing ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a gloomy Sunday here at MC Towers, all the boys are asleep so I'm patting Susan and looking at bears.

• Heart
yay! got that "new thread, new pencil case" feeling when i swear that I'll keep up with the newest f+d

im on my own tonight. mr kcc has gone to stay with his ITS (incredibly tall son) up at his mother's (grandma's) cos i made him go and spend an overnight with his son

anyhoo, it's saturday night and i don't know who needs to know this, but spotify actually has a "this is max martin" playlist and it's the best thing ever!

What a playlist, the man’s a genius! I always forget that he produced Into You by Ariana Grande, it’s one of my favourite songs ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a playlist, the man’s a genius! I always forget that he produced Into You by Ariana Grande, it’s one of my favourite songs ever.

it good. but, when it comes to ari, it's one last time or the remix of save your tears with the weeknd for me ❤

• Heart
So many bangers on that list, and a weird overlap with my 'long drive' playlist. And finally my enjoyment of certain Ellie Goulding records makes sense.

My fave Ari is No More Tears Left to Cry and my fave Katy P is Never Really Over, but I think they did her dirty with the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
it good. but, when it comes to ari, it's one last time or the remix of save your tears with the weeknd for me ❤
One Last Time is gorgeous. I love Ariana, Sweetener is one of my favourite albums ever, it helped me though a hard time.

• Heart
I'm curled up in a very small and cold room with 1 cat with slowly mending back hip, 1 female cat who hasn't been to the vet yet and on heat, 1 poor tom with a broken front leg who got beaten up by the baddie Tom I'm trying to trap. More vet visits Monday. Joyous.

And my broken finger is infected right into my palm from the stray attack last week. So, I know you aren't supposed to drink on antibiotics, but today has been an arse. Poured a wine, went on MT and within 3 posts had spat it out over the bed laughing. So much funnier when she is AWOL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fresh-ish Tiny Mic for the new thread. Sadly, no Wesley but Penelope and her peach almost make up for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the end of the last thread and wanted to hugely 🍉 myself to say that I recently went to a Gary Davies Back to the 80s night with Holly Johnson and Claire Grogan. It was broadcast live on the radio. We dressed up and it was fantastic. He was wonderful. It was his anniversary of being on the radio or something and they read out loads of messages from v famous people who love him and he was v touched.

Can't normally keep up here but I was settling down with a brew and my Sunday morning catch up (been away 🍉) but the MT is horrendously dull and then I did what is always a dreadful mistake and strayed into another thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning, ninnies. Went on a nice bike ride yesterday (well, nice-ish, bastards are digging up half of east London so my nice pootle along the docks turned into a hellish dice with death round the back of the Excel centre but at that point it was a bit Macbeth "I am in blood / Stepped in so far that should I wade no more, / Returning were as tedious as go o'er" only with roadworks instead of murders.

Sat here listening to the birds loudly announce they've got great big todgers and its baby bird making time while I do my shopping list for the week.

hugs and a panda in a hammock for everyone who needs them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning all. My boiler decided to turn on and then wouldn't turn off for like 10 minutes and just kept heating the place.

Cue me running around my flat losing my mind about energy costs. Of course it would happen on the morning I'm coming into London. It's finally off and I'm gonna call my plumber to pop by next week when I'm back. Sigh.

• Sad
  • Wow
My boiler has always been a bit dodgy, but mostly in the opposite direction, it randomly loses pressure and turns off after I've had the heating on for a while. I don't really care, because usually by that point my flat is warm enough, but it's a bit annoying.

Reactions: 14
Once the return temperature of the water comes back to the boiler at the setpoint it will turn off . Only turning on again once the temperature decreases lower than the deadband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.