Food and Drink #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have made bolognese sauce out of yellow sticker haggis.
I feel a cook book coming on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've fallen down a rug-cleaning asmr rabbit hole on YouTube and am currently somewhere between "this is so relaxing" and "might actually need an intervention to get the rug videos packed in".
Bizarrely, I still have very little interest in cleaning my own floors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I should've just posted this in the rip thread, but I imagine loads of us here are gutted about paul and we recognise blanche and deirdre for the icons they were too. all of them gone now ☹

Oh! just remembered! it always seems like i have a story about anything, doesn't it?

very low key story involving po'g. once saw him at st pancras station. kicked myself ever since wishing I'd gone and said hello

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I will do a new thread
edit - this way please

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.