Food And Drink #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the new thread, where nothing is off topic. Or on topic.
Saturday is Caturday, but so is every day. It’s also Facturday but that’s not an actual rule. Butter your snakes and put your crochet frog bonnets on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here is the new thread, where nothing is off topic. Or on topic.
Saturday is Caturday, but so is every day. It’s also Facturday but that’s not an actual rule. Butter your snakes and put your crochet frog bonnets on!
61779F8A-8553-4DB3-91FF-0B7187023E5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning, ninnies!

Currently psyching myself up to go clothes shopping (urgh). I stopped drinking 10 months ago and my body has finally realised that it's not getting a bottle of wine's worth of calories every day, which also means my trousers are in grave danger of collapsing around my ankles.

I hate clothes shopping. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve really found the quality of stuff on the high street is utterly appalling these days. Everything feels like it’s from primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve really found the quality of stuff on the high street is utterly appalling these days. Everything feels like it’s from primark.
Exactly. Reading the reviews of M&S trousers (I'm so rock and roll, baby), and so many of them are complaining about the cut and fabric quality.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I've found the same. It's really put me off shopping which is no bad thing really. I have been trying this year to only buy what I really need and buy from charity shops and Vinted which has been mostly great but the other day I found a great winter coat on Vinted, bought it and it was dispatched. When I picked the parcel up from the shop, it had been opened and the coat removed and a stained hoodie put in there instead so someone has half inched it! I am so gutted and so is the seller as it was a really nice coat. It's kinda put me off Vinted as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ninnies I have nearly finished my PIP review form. I am SO exhausted, just utterly drained of everything. I have so many different conditions that affect every bleeping thing in my life and I've needed 2 extensions, so it's been a long slog. But it's nearly done and this is the only place I can be proud of myself for having got through it and know that someone will understand. I've felt guilty not being able to offer many words of support to those of you going through some really awful stuff in the last few months, but you have my love and solidarity. ❤

Also, since Hotes has so kindly clarified to me that EVERY day is caturday, I thought I'd show off Pickle Sphynx in one of her snazzy jumpers.

Pickle Sphynx 05.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ninnies I have nearly finished my PIP review form. I am SO exhausted, just utterly drained of everything. I have so many different conditions that affect every bleeping thing in my life and I've needed 2 extensions, so it's been a long slog. But it's nearly done and this is the only place I can be proud of myself for having got through it and know that someone will understand. I've felt guilty not being able to offer many words of support to those of you going through some really awful stuff in the last few months, but you have my love and solidarity. ❤

Also, since Hotes has so kindly clarified to me that EVERY day is caturday, I thought I'd show off Pickle Sphynx in one of her snazzy jumpers.

View attachment 2066199
Those huge ears! Hope you get it sorted soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2066199

Pickle Sphynx needs to get on cover of Vogue, STAT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread Hotes. I'm feeling utterly rancid so Sideboard Cat has been keeping me company demanding kisses on the arm of the sofa.

sideboard cat keeps me company.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
think I must look like utter tit, lads 😕

coming back from lidl earlier and nosy but lovely downstairs neighbour, who doesn't even know im signed off, came and gave me a big hug and told me, "don't let em get you down, my little love"

now, she could have just noticed that I've been around more in the week, or even, knowing her, seen my pill packets in the recycling, but I do look like tit, so 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Today I was tired and we had some new muscles joining in on spasming- facial ones. Fucks sakes. AnywayI’ve had a can of trip so now I’m

weeeeeee!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No new photos to share, but I met my bloodhound friend out walking today. She's so lovely that I forgave her for snotting on my hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve not slept all night so finally gave up as I need to be up by 8.30 to ring the doctors ( if the ducklings don’t wake again before then anyways ) . Naturally since I’ve made that decision, I’m the tiredest I’ve ever been and am pretty sure if I shut my eyes I would sleep until Monday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.