Food and Drink #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laz, I have the Bed Folk relaxed cotton bundles in Moss (fave colour and such a good neutral) and White and they are LUSH. May have also just bought the Navy 😬. We have a super king bed but have single duvet sets. Not as aesthetically pleasing but a game changer for sleeping better, especially if your partner is a duvet hogger.

I say treat yourself to the BF ones 🥰
Thanks so much for giving me the permission!! 😂♥🫣

need to start eating Jack Monroe meals for a couple of months to claw some of the money back

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brian, ya lost mate?!
Clearly 🥴
---
Thanks so much for giving me the permission!! 😂♥🫣

need to start eating Jack Monroe meals for a couple of months to claw some of the money back
This link should give you 10% off xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
look what we got today lads!

20230327_192400.jpg

and, if anyone remembers, this is indeed the spite bedding I bought when jack was mean about otters that time 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My mood today is Pooh. ⬇
I've been feeling like tit the past few days so he's been smothering me with Pooh medicine including almost suffocating me by sleeping on my chest, drooling on my glasses and booping my phone while I'm trying to read.
6BD83BDD-4343-418F-81DB-960B2E33985B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Pooh of Magnificence

Hey I purchased new glasses. 3 pairs, with lenses, AUD132, and one pair made on the spot!

Dresden glasses. Have a read of this

I'm blown away. Been wearing special for decades and for me it really is a revolution

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Very late in the thread to pose a question, but inspired by this listicle and StJack, patreon saint of kooky, what manic pixie dream girl tit did you pull when you were younger?
I definitely had a kid‘s hello kitty handbag in the 90s, to match my DM boots, faux fur coat and general “air of mystery” I looked like every other girl in the rock club

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not a girl and was always an emo boy (and still am at heart, there are reasons I like black long sleeved t-shirts and my huge trenchcoat).

I did draw on my shoes and my bag though. As I may have mentioned before, my backpack at uni had on it, among other things (mostly abstract doodles) a big black square covering up an ex girlfriend's name, a black ribbon in memory of the Virginia Tech Massacre and the phrase "if love is blind heartbreak is 20/20".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I went through a stage of always wearing kids rucksacks that were shaped like cartoon characters, two favourites being Elmo, and La La . I doodled tattoos on them when I was bored, and Elmo had quite a few facial piercings 🤦🏼‍♀️. Oh and straight legged jeans with fabric panels sewn in the legs to create flares. Bonus points for the use of lace , ripped velvet and fake fur

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm not a girl and was always an emo boy (and still am at heart, there are reasons I like black long sleeved t-shirts and my huge trenchcoat).

I did draw on my shoes and my bag though. As I may have mentioned before, my backpack at uni had on it, among other things (mostly abstract doodles) a big black square covering up an ex girlfriend's name, a black ribbon in memory of the Virginia Tech Massacre and the phrase "if love is blind heartbreak is 20/20".
That soooo counts! 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very late in the thread to pose a question, but inspired by this listicle and StJack, patreon saint of kooky, what manic pixie dream girl tit did you pull when you were younger?
I definitely had a kid‘s hello kitty handbag in the 90s, to match my DM boots, faux fur coat and general “air of mystery” I looked like every other girl in the rock club
I had a Hello Kitty handbag, and a tin Jelly Babies lunchbox that doubled as a handbag. At the same time, I used to like wearing a different colour of eye shadow on each eye, Dalmatian puppy earrings and a few iterations of boys' school uniform, including a Japanese version. I'm not ashamed because I was having fun, but I wouldn't do it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just remembered I had a little plastic skeleton keyring that came from a Christmas cracker, or was a Halloween decoration, which I wore on a chain as a necklace! 🙈

This kind of thing.

58BA9943-21B4-4B43-A45F-62355E691ABF.jpeg

• Heart
Lion King backpack my niece bought for me. Usually paired with a death or thrash metal band shirt and skintight jeans. I used to wear a denim mini I customised with zips up the sides and band patches.
I have dozens of band tees but my favourite will always be the Kottonmouth Kings 'Look like Barbie, smoke like Marley' one I have, I always get random laughs on the street when I wear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To parties I wore an old caving light (or miner's lamp?), hooked onto my very low slung jeans.

I was also very, very fond of wearing 50 cent op shop black knickerbockers with black tights, gold platform shoes, a black turtleneck body suit, with a Trent Nathan red jacket/gold embroidered lapels.

I had many hook ups after parties, and have never married. Coincidence? I rather think not.

• Haha
  • Heart
shaun the sheep backpack here. and in true 1997 style, he was customised with a bindi and a couple of necklaces from claires accessories

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.