Food and Drink #34 Big Pea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread,
the Nhs being in the pocket of big pea tickled me.

carry on, it’s still national black cat day for a little while

previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread,

previous thread
Thank you for the new thread! I always wonder how a good title would even be (compared to other threads here), "just post about literally anything, but animals and best wishes are priority" is not at all catchy is it? or could someone make that rhyme? either way wishing @traumatised sideboard the best and (as I couldn't reply in the last thread) hope you enjoyed the toast.

Again side note, as a UK frau I prefer vegemite to marmite, anyone else agree?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ok, in honour of black cat day, some of you may recall frank from that week in the summer when me and mr kcc catsat my dad and stepmum's four (4!) cats. this was the closest we got to him all week

(that's baby benny at frank's bum)

20221027_221611.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry about all the spuds Traumy. Tomorrow is Friday and I fear you will get fish, chips and peas but without fish. Maybe veg chilli?
Apparently some previous vegans made their own peaumble, using the skin of a jacket potato as the “pie”, the inside of a jacket potato as the filling, and sprinkled the peas on top as the “crumble”. I love the Jamaican curry with non-Jamaican rice and green peas, British food at its best- terrible.
I’m at the point of my vaccine hell where I’m starting to feel a bit down. Need to remember- a friend with a housebound relative has been struck with covid from delivery people, so it could easily happen and it’s best I’m vaxxed, but my head banggggggs and I’m so bleugh. Going to the MT should make me feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You'd think by now that someone would have painstakingly explained to NHS catering that rice and peas doesn't actually contain peas. Could be worse I suppose *whispers* Three Tin Tender

Maybe you'll get a pea-zza tomorrow :)

1666909685602.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'd put those peas in my pocket and flick them about the place. It gets pretty dull in there. Let the peas be free.

SpanishInstructiveKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread,

previous thread
Thank you for the new thread Captain! I’d rather be in the pocket of Big Pea than in the pocket of Thumbelina Peapod!

Happy National Black Cat day to all the beautiful black cats of the thread, and thank you Frank for your cameo appearance! 🐈⬛

ETA. the emoji chaos is real!

Type in this …
1C214F08-C71B-4E89-8BF9-BA75ED75E99E.jpeg

…and get this instead!

668473D8-1F6B-4126-868C-6BEFD2B43DC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
just to remind you all of my dad and stepmum's other cats with pics from our epic catsitting earlier this year

gorgeous baby girl squiggles

20221028_001537.jpg

baby benny

20221028_001711.jpg

and of course, the late great Henry bear

20220813_195415.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the new thread Captain! I’d rather be in the pocket of Big Pea than in the pocket of Thumbelina Peapod!

Happy National Black Cat day to all the beautiful black cats of the thread, and thank you Frank for your cameo appearance! 🐈⬛

ETA. the emoji chaos is real!

Type in this …
View attachment 1683795

…and get this instead!

View attachment 1683800
Yeah it really threw me in the previous thread, not sure why I find big pea so funny.

can you imagine being stuck in hospital with thumbelina peapod? 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah it really threw me in the previous thread, not sure why I find big pea so funny.

can you imagine being stuck in hospital with thumbelina peapod? 😱
Same, it just is funny!

Noooo! Take that talk off to the MT 🤣 (as long as she’s not in charge of the kitchen it could be ok, or if it’s too warm, she’d take care of the radiators, so there’s that)

just to remind you all of my dad and stepmum's other cats with pics from our epic catsitting earlier this year

gorgeous baby girl squiggles

View attachment 1683824

baby benny

View attachment 1683826

and of course, the late great Henry bear

View attachment 1683832
Is it weird/sad if I say that I genuinely have fond memories of that week? It was like we got to know them all through you. And so glad now knowing you got to spend time with Henry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well it's after midnight but not really because I'm living in GMT. So here's a snap of a tatty old boy (rescue) asking for a fuss, and one of him with his best teddy face
Happy black cay day to you both! He is beautiful.
That “teddy face” is so adorable 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same, it just is funny!

Noooo! Take that talk off to the MT 🤣 (as long as she’s not in charge of the kitchen it could be ok, or if it’s too warm, she’d take care of the radiators, so there’s that)

Is it weird/sad if I say that I genuinely have fond memories of that week? It was like we got to know them all through you. And so glad now knowing you got to spend time with Henry ❤

not weird or sad at all! they're gorge kitties and we had such a good time with them. it was a great week. and remember when I was awake in the middle of the night and gave henry nightmeat?

he was the best among cats

now, apparently, in a few weeks, we're going to have to catsit mr kcc's mam's cat here. I hope that I can introduce her to you all, she's kinda funny

• Heart
Reactions: 17
not weird or sad at all! they're gorge kitties and we had such a good time with them. it was a great week. and remember when I was awake in the middle of the night and gave henry nightmeat?

he was the best among cats

now, apparently, in a few weeks, we're going to have to catsit mr kcc's mam's cat here. I hope that I can introduce her to you all, she's kinda funny
Yes! Literal nightmeat actually happened! ❤ I’d say ‘may Henry’s memory be a blessing’, but he clearly already is.

Yes! I really hope you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Massively triggered by the MT today. Ugh.
Have some feety bundles, my friends.
Courtesy of PoohBert.
CBAEA9E3-977E-45B1-A5C9-8C75DF5EDE73.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning ninnies, happy Friday? @Justacatindisguise cannot believe you’ve gotten food poisoning off vegan food, you’d think you’d be safe?! BK always confused me I never understood why anyone would go there when we’ve got McDs but their vegan stuff is really good! When it’s not causing gastrointestinal problems, obvs.

@traumatised sideboard how are you? Pls confirm you did not have peas for breakfast?

Off to the dump at lunch cos we put our bins out half an hour too late. I’m now a frau on wheels and dare I say doing well with my driving so excited for this new challenge / not excited for how my car is gonna smell. Then gonna take a cheeky longer lunch and nip to markses for weekend dinners / treats 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Down the retro rabbit hole but never seen this
In other news hopefully the local black cat crosses my path today 🤞

TW marmite neglect

• Haha
  • Heart
Massively triggered by the MT today. Ugh.
Have some feety bundles, my friends.
Courtesy of PoohBert.
View attachment 1684518
Been back on another thread (my running one )for a week or so but couldn’t resist sending a tunnel (buttons?) face in return (please don’t say her fur is matted- she twirls around too much and it never stays perfect 😳).

Missed you all too much.

Slightly regretting my username but can’t do anything about that now.
9D8E18B1-1ACD-4A45-A285-CF4B3C1C4DD8.jpeg

❤❤❤ (Is someone else here too? ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Been back on another thread (my running one )for a week or so but couldn’t resist sending a tunnel (buttons?) face in return (please don’t say her fur is matted- she twirls around too much and it never stays perfect 😳).

Missed you all too much.

Slightly regretting my username but can’t do anything about that now.
View attachment 1684632

❤❤❤ (Is someone else here too? ❤)
I saw chocolate buttons at the shop the other day and thought of you! Good to see little sister's hair is looking as 1986 as ever 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.