Food and Drink #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd recommend their app too. Every Thursday you get new weekly coupons, good offers too. And other little bits and bobs to help save the pennies. I 'earned' a digital scratch card from them once and won £10. Nice.
I have the app, I try not to look at it when I’m not going out shopping though. Just see everything I’m missing out on😰

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Unless someone else has started, can I create the new thread? Never done one and thought it might be best to have a practice on the quieter one before risking the MT.

I'll wait 10-15 minutes, if one hasn't appeared will try it. And hopefully not make a mess and incur the wrath of the mods!

Unless someone else has started, can I create the new thread? Never done one and thought it might be best to have a practice on the quieter one before risking the MT.

I'll wait 10-15 minutes, if one hasn't appeared will try it. And hopefully not make a mess and incur the wrath of the mods!
New thread done (I hope).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.