Food and Drink #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, pals.

(If this one ends up as cursed as the MT then you have my permission to burn me at the stake.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Flumps, so glad that you got the nice doctor and a chance to explain how the crappy doctor last year made you feel. The days when they were tyrants who could treat patients like that are well over. Hope it's all fed back to him and he's made to do extra training!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am very behind. Cack is keeping me busy, plus I’m starting a new college art course soon! Very stoked and I will produce canal art for you all 🤍
Here is Cece being a snuggler
D2C113EB-E90A-4392-A734-2196C6D53085.jpeg
11D481A7-FA24-4790-9323-0EFF777A625B.jpeg

lots and lots of love to all of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
oh, thank you for asking dear heart!
it’s art, design and fashion!
I didn’t go to university because I was too busy working and smoking weed 😂 so I’m worried about it but very very excited!

EEeeeep! Sounds similar to what I did. (Art and design foundation)

OMFG, I'm so jealous because it was so much fun! Like honestly, uni was great, but the year of A&D first was brilliant. If you need any help, feel free to give me a shout, I went on to study Fashion Illustration and Design at UAL, then got a MA in Textile Technology and pattern drafting. I bleeping love the technical aspect of fashion, it's a science and an art. Toot Toot!

I really am just so excited for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ohhh, I love a fresh thread. Especially one with pretty girl CeCe featured on the first page. If anyone needs a laugh I've a quickie for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just saw this on Twitter and am divided between laughing and being furious.
Fb02eWVWYAEysn0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As we had some bird chat on the last thread, here is a handsome goose I chatted to yesterday. His accent was a little odd as he's in Runcorn, but assured me he didn't have two pints of lager and a packet of crisps every day.

IMG20220904130217.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just saw this on Twitter and am divided between laughing and being furious.View attachment 1556991
You have to laugh but really…no cat is going to put up with being tucked up in someone’s armpit for the duration of a 40 minute walk. So it’s inaccurate as well as patronising!

Geese get a bad rep, I'm all for more goose content.
I’m a bit scared of geese…they’re very HONKY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I did start getting Mac used to a harness when he was wee, but tbh, if an 11kg cat is out on a walk and decides he's 'tired' you're really stuck, having to carry them home!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a junkyard not too far from where I live that the guy has geese and alpacas as security!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.