Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I know they’re basic but miffed that calippo aren’t on the list! Can’t beat an orange one on a hot day and the drips are self contained!! Morrisons Rocket lollies are good too.

Had an email this week where my manager noted he’d ‘snarfed’ something alongside his lunch - gave me major ick vibes as it reminded me of JM 🤢.

Realise it’s super lazy put I simply bought two bags of ice from the supermarket - we had the space in the freezer and felt it would be quicker than the one ice cube tray we have. It’s a silicone but so hard to get the ice out it seems counter productive. Might look into those JL ice cube trays someone mentioned. My dad used to keep a Tupperware in the freezer with ice cubes - they since have a fancy plumbed in American style that does ice and crushed ice.
The bags are good, just use scissors, cut off what you need put the rest back.

Reactions: 8

panda_eyes

VIP Member
ooh, I love secrets of the underground! helps that tim dunn is 🤤 too

architecture the railways built is good too, abandoned engineering... I can have stuff like that on in the background for hours
I also love Tim Dunn, although his voice is both whispering and shouting which confuses me. He's a good person to follow on Twitter for train geekery and interesting architecture photos. His other series v good too.

Reactions: 8

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
So I was wondering if anyone had any (cat related) advice. My kitten brougth in a live bird yesterday, I managed to drag him away from it, but it seems unable to fly judging by the fact that I have opened the balcony and it is making no attempt to leave, it can walk but is barely moving, just standing there looking around. I have contacted a rescue place, but who knows how long that will take for them to call me. It has been here since yesterday evening, does anyone have any advice on anything else I could do? I have appraoched it and it seems weirdly unscared of me, I am pretty much terrified of anything that flies so this is basically a nightmare scenario :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, that's awful. Can you take it to a vet clinic?

Reactions: 7

emm

VIP Member
I can live in a world without Twisties, but I would not live in a world with no Arnott's Shapes

Also, chicken Twisties: MCM and Cookie, do you have a view? I'm for, though it's been many a year since we crossed paths
LOVE shapes, if anyone who lives in London has seen them anywhere (apart from online) I would be eternally grateful! apart from mamgos they are the one thing (food wise) I miss most from oz!

• Sad

Captainmouse

VIP Member
how odd are we talking ? I find myself going through stages of binge watching random stuff like extreme couponers , and going into a rabbit hole of googling their life stories/where are they now . Or watching car related stuff even though I have absolutely no interest in cars 😂🤦‍♀️

I can’t find any ice cube bags but I did find a stash of mr freeze ice pops in a cupboard I had forgotten about. They are however 4 years past there best by date , so I’ve folded a bunch in half , jammed them in between the ice build up and mystery foods, and hoped for the best 😂
According to trolley Wilco’s bags are cheapest £1.75 for 20