Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
ONLY FOR MAINECOONMAMA!!

If any one clicks on this I will know who you are, which will be a terrible person. Let's see if this works.

ETA was gonna say it's nothing fishy, but it's Courtesans & Fishcakes so that'd be a lie.
Omg, thank you so much. Unfortunately it says I can't accept it in my country. Thank you though, you special bear. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Sending cooling hugs…

Shop is going to be melting so filling up with iced coffee before I go. Up since 4 with the princess. She is refusing to drink her iced water so cucumber cut into stars it is… roll on Wednesday, roll on Wednesday.

Remind me when we have another Arwen/snow like 2010 where heat falls on the list.

@colouredlines - the runners are all getting the new 955 solar. £450 apparently. I’m a coros girl myself. Battery life is epic and they are much cheaper.

• Heart
On the Nik Naks front I've just discovered the multipacks with three flavours don't exist any more?! This is a crime. Every time I bought them there was at least one extra packet in there. First I struggle to even get close to making the nightmeat song I keep hearing in my imagination then I have the shittest pizza I've ever eaten (Sainsbury's Plant Pioneers no chorizo and pepper - someone gave it five stars, they are a lying little weasel) and now this! Thank LJC for KCC cattos 🙏
This comment reassured me I was actually on a food thread and not a cat one 😅

The cat posts are cool, so no shade.

Do Worcester sauce French fries still exist? I never ever see them anymore!

Captainmouse

VIP Member
was gonna say I've not been to the cinema since either the first sex and the city movie or the duchess, but sidey t has me beaten there as they were 2008

happiest of birthdays sweetie t! x
When was the incredibles before or after avatar?

• Heart

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
It's funny what you miss! I spent three months in Canada when I was a teen and I just wanted Vegemite and Tim-Tams when I was there. When I got back to Oz I just wanted poutine and Red Rose tea. 😂
PS my husband has that Nordic Viking attitude and temper, it's easier to just not eat the man's food.
Poutine 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
how odd are we talking ? I find myself going through stages of binge watching random stuff like extreme couponers , and going into a rabbit hole of googling their life stories/where are they now . Or watching car related stuff even though I have absolutely no interest in cars 😂🤦‍♀️

I can’t find any ice cube bags but I did find a stash of mr freeze ice pops in a cupboard I had forgotten about. They are however 4 years past there best by date , so I’ve folded a bunch in half , jammed them in between the ice build up and mystery foods, and hoped for the best 😂
LOVE extreme couponers, I don't know why, especially when all the stuff they buy is shit, like gatorade and crackers most of the time, and I also feel awful for the checkout staff :ROFLMAO: I watch laods of random mukbang stuff, and then google the menus they got the food from to see what I would eat (usually nothing as it is junk food I don't like :ROFLMAO:)
I also love this youtube channel about a mortician https://www.youtube.com/c/AskAMortician

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Any office/ WFH types had any HR guidance for tomorrow? We've had none, but I feel I ought to tell the guys in my team just to take breaks if they need it - for a cool shower as example. I'm thinking if we all just put in the team chat AFK or whatever, everyone knows you are taking 10-15 minutes.
I don’t think it’s going to be as hot for us up north but we’ve had none either. I think they’ll be a fight between departments over who gets the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I also love Tim Dunn, although his voice is both whispering and shouting which confuses me. He's a good person to follow on Twitter for train geekery and interesting architecture photos. His other series v good too.
I had never heard of him or siddey before

emm

VIP Member
I know they’re basic but miffed that calippo aren’t on the list! Can’t beat an orange one on a hot day and the drips are self contained!! Morrisons Rocket lollies are good too.

Had an email this week where my manager noted he’d ‘snarfed’ something alongside his lunch - gave me major ick vibes as it reminded me of JM 🤢.

Realise it’s super lazy put I simply bought two bags of ice from the supermarket - we had the space in the freezer and felt it would be quicker than the one ice cube tray we have. It’s a silicone but so hard to get the ice out it seems counter productive. Might look into those JL ice cube trays someone mentioned. My dad used to keep a Tupperware in the freezer with ice cubes - they since have a fancy plumbed in American style that does ice and crushed ice.
love calippos! do they still do the red ones? I haven't seen them in ages, I love the coke ones

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I can live in a world without Twisties, but I would not live in a world with no Arnott's Shapes

Also, chicken Twisties: MCM and Cookie, do you have a view? I'm for, though it's been many a year since we crossed paths
Chicken Twisties are wrong.

I swear to god I've seen them in B&M/Home Bargains at one time. Trouble is, they're both random with their stock availability, so may have just been a one time thing.
I used to sometimes spot Coles (Australian supermarket) products in Heron and Poundstretcher. Weirdly, we found some Sainsbury's herbal teas in Coles not long back.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I have a packet of BBQ Shapes sitting on my table right now. I won't eat them as they're my husband's and one thing you don't do is take food from him, he gets rather upset.
Woohby, I don't mind chicken Twisties but I'm obsessed with Cornados atm. They're expensive but when they go on special I make sure to grab a few packs, the plain is my favourite. They're really crunchy and tasty, I love them.View attachment 1404254
You have way more self discipline than me!
my favourites are the chicken ones and the FANCY balsamic ones, so venegary! It is annoying as there used to be quite a couple of shops selling Aussie sweets and stuff in central London, I would also love some minties!

• Heart