Food and Drink #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I've already said she will be a flower girl! I also said she should have a diamante collar to match my ring but that idea was vetoed very quickly 🤣

Here she is when she fell asleep whilst playing with her teddy - literally going wild with it then suddenly fell asleep! Little maniac.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I've already said she will be a flower girl! I also said she should have a diamante collar to match my ring but that idea was vetoed very quickly 🤣

Here she is when she fell asleep whilst playing with her teddy - literally going wild with it then suddenly fell asleep! Little maniac.
One of my friends used their dog as the ring bearer, they tied them to her collar in a little bag and she ran up the aisle of the church to them, was very cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a note for @Hayze2384 @ContentCrunch and @RaeRae - one way I got around the lack of messaging on here was to wait until my target was online then briefly put an untraceable email address into the "about" on my profile until they confirmed they had it.

I won't out them but I think it worked out pretty well tbh!

Alternatively if there's an NF1 Forum/Community somewhere you could put your usernames into your profiles until you're in touch.

I'm a rare-disease-having Frau and understand the importance of support (the internet really had been a godsend for this) so thought I'd give you my top tip for clandestine hookups!
So kind of you to think of us. It’s a new world to navigate for sure. He was diagnosed *actually autistic* ( in reference to JM autism) last September and they said if he gets any more cafe au lait marks appear go back so we did he got an extra 4 in that year and now we are at six which can be a marker we’ve got our first appointment in august so I’ll keep yall posted x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congrats @Jay-cloth Cow what wonderful news! Don't worry, my bot and I have taken care of your wedding breakfast menu.

jcc's wedding breakfast.png

We have very similar views on and trajectories with exercise @colouredlines. I ran casually for a couple of years before the lights went very violently OFF and it became physically impossible. I never took it up again because I didn't enjoy it, I just felt like I should be doing it. If you'd told my younger self that I'd be going to the gym four times a week for fun and have kept it up for several years I'd have hooted up a lung.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yay @Jay-cloth Cow ! Congratulations my lovely. You must be champagning all over the shop 😊

Sending good vibes to you @Vanelope

I had a fun interview today for a job directing a very cool show. So I'm going to add myself to the list of Fraus waiting for news!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Jay-cloth Cow congratulations! Enjoy the engagement as much as you can amongst the wedding planning, it's such a special time! ♥

Such a lovely grunk ninnies - always feels like a comforting hug.

@Vanelope will keep everything crossed for you. I’ve had a couple of precautionary referrals - the waiting can feel exhausting and the worry all consuming.

@Jay-cloth Cow congrats! Wonderful news.

HTRIA - wish I’d read your wise post to @Kittypops (fingers crossed for you) earlier. Received my exam paper (open book exam) and got in my own head about it. But have stepped away now and have told myself I know the subject etc so can do it etc.

My eyes have puffed up again despite using drops/being on antihistamine so assuming the pollen count has increased here. Toddler Beds key worker at nursery winced when I took my sunnies off. I suspect the mum’s at drop off just assume I have an adult headache as I had sunnies on despite the cloudy weather.

I’ve rediscovered Laura Mvula and Christine and the Queens in the last week. It’s obviously not quite like listening to them for the first time but really enjoying re immersing myself in music while I work. Also not sure why or when they dropped off my radar.
Sorry you're feeling rotten dear heart - feel better soon!

Also a Laura and C&TQ fan over here, my son put me onto both! Trying to convince my husband to come to see Laura with me in Glasgow in August. Currently unsuccessful 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Congrats @Jay-cloth Cow what wonderful news! Don't worry, my bot and I have taken care of your wedding breakfast menu.

View attachment 1394206

We have very similar views on and trajectories with exercise @colouredlines. I ran casually for a couple of years before the lights went very violently OFF and it became physically impossible. I never took it up again because I didn't enjoy it, I just felt like I should be doing it. If you'd told my younger self that I'd be going to the gym four times a week for fun and have kept it up for several years I'd have hooted up a lung.
What about a horse spunk lasagne? or a (undisclosed) pulled pork recipe so good that everyone thoguht it was meat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Jay-cloth Cow get jumping into those muddy puddles - you’ll be amazed what you can find, the perfect outfit and accessories!

Let us know what’s on the wedding list and we’ll check the muddy puddles of John Lewis and Cotswold for presents!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
just a normal girl, an innocent girl

20220705_195937.jpg

who left mouse entrails in the hallway in the hour it took us to go to tesco

shy boi who apparently wants his dinner outside
20220705_200714.jpg

he's apparently very ill but has eaten two helpings of dinner
20220705_205241.jpg

camouflage boi

20220705_202641.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Feeling so much love tonight, thank you all!! I wish we could all meet for a frau hen do, it feels weird but nice, i probably tell you guys more than I do my irl friends! Was so excited to tell you all about my news! You are all wonderful people xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.