Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Hey Canal!
I’ve had a very bad day, if I’m honest my self confidence is rock bottom right now.
I would absolutely love some cheering up, plz send cattos or doggos.
In the mean time have some bonus Cece
F984AE73-0813-478B-AEF2-CCA7759BCB05.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Holly

ooh hello lovely food and drink people. I am a massive lurker, have been with you on the MT since the DKL days but always on a huge grunk and weeks behind and rarely catch up to say hi or anything. I want to say so many thanks to you all for the excellent mithering and truly gorgeousness you all post. also please can I show you the legs on this one

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Falkor

VIP Member
Got a text at 6am to say the shearers are coming at 8am, so thank goodness (a) I got them in last night and (b) for an understanding boss who also has sheep and so is all 'Yeah, fine, just come in when you're done'.

I wish I'd spent more time single - met husband number 1 when I was 21 and got married at 24, finally realised what a controlling arsehole he was and left him when I was 30 for husband number 2, who I'll have been with for 17 years next month and who is lovely in nearly every way. I wish I'd had a year or so's gap between the two, but when you meet someone and something inside you goes 'Oh shit, this is the man I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with' you kind of have to go with it and take the chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Falkor

VIP Member
Much cooler ladies :) I have Badger's fleece plus the other five Shetland crosses separately and they're going off to a lady in Aberdeenshire to be made into something. It was going to be a rug, but they're so lovely and soft I'm thinking chunky cowls instead. Our shearer this year was superb, they were really calm with him and not one of mine got a nick.

20220629_111246.jpg

• Heart

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Feeling so much love tonight, thank you all!! I wish we could all meet for a frau hen do, it feels weird but nice, i probably tell you guys more than I do my irl friends! Was so excited to tell you all about my news! You are all wonderful people xx

• Heart

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
20220630_181857.jpg

Morning ninnies👋🏼 It's Facturday so here's a good one..
44yrs ago today I was born. I'm currently enjoying a Bucks Fizz with my McDonalds breakfast because I'm a classy bitch.
Have a lovely day and go well pals but now, fuck off xoxo 💋

• Heart

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
I think I've written before about losing weight, varying success of diets etc. but recently I've really come to realise that I'm stuck in a cycle of compulsive food behaviours. Thanks to reading about various fraus' experiences with NA/GA/AA etc. I reached out this week to a local meeting of Overeaters Anonymous. I just had a really nice chat on the phone with the contact person (? I don't even know what to call her) and have been given the details for a couple of Zoom meetings.

Thank (space) you to those fraus who speak about their experiences with 12 step programmes. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Just skim read the last few pages to catch up a little. Congratulations JCC! Surely the hen do has to be Venice, so we can ride gondolas and sing variations of that's a molé?
Hotes and Wooh, love to you both ❤

Here's my girl doing a great Terminator impression with her one glowing eye. She's keeping me company in the bedroom, have covid again so everyone else is avoiding me 😂

PXL_20220706_204806645.MP.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I had to share this photo of my boys, they're sitting nicely together without Pooh either cleaning Thor or suffocating him with hugs.
No heckin' bork borks from da floofs.
9C20B2E1-969E-43A3-916A-8D080AECC28C.jpeg

• Heart

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I’ve just been giggling to myself about what a f+d zoom hen party for JCC would look like. Obviously we would still have to retain some kind of anonymity, so the logical step would be Jack masks , Mr Kachoochoo style . But then imagine how horrific it would look seeing so many Jacks staring back at you
CF79589B-89FE-4A0E-A428-F75DCEFD98B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
On the topic of sheepos, my mum and I saw some (what Google later told us were) Valais Blacknose in a field once in Scotland. What astonishing creatures. They were so still that we honestly wondered if they were big soft toys. And the distance meant we couldn’t see any detail on their faces. We still talk about them to this day.

9F768481-1353-4CE2-91DC-CDDD7E0D8083.jpeg

ETA not my picture (sadly)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Universal

Chatty Member
Congrats and commiserations on the job news, even if you don't get the job I always think it brings you some wisdom - there are some jobs that I have gone for thinking I wanted it and actually felt relived when I was unsuccessful. It gives you the certainty of where you want to go next and thats always a good thing.

I cannot put into words what a wild ride today has been. Its not very often I get to work in Westminster now but by chance I was there today. We got wind that something was happening last week due to various engagements being moved but oh my god, today will go down as one of those days in my work history that I dine out on for years in the hope of sounding interesting and relevant.

Hope you and your loved one are ok @Wooh

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I have some good news, my darling Pooh-Bear is so much better after just 6 days of his antibiotics. He's been such a good boy about taking tablets with his meals. He's the epitome of the MC 'gentle giant' except when he sits on the other two. 🐾

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Good morning to you all, from flooded NSW, again. I've a bit of time on my hands as bridges and roads are closed, but I have found my way out of last week's funk, and *thank you so much*, all of you. I will be as supportive and kind whenever I can to you all and others. @HotesTilaire, to you right now at this difficult hard time

Current pic of homeland... the actual river is the line in the middle. Not seen: many houses, roads, lives, loves, farms. I'm high and dry this time. A little "traumatised", like everyone.
Screenshot_20220706-232306_Gallery.jpg

The WoohCats are going CRAZY in my awful tiny granny flat. You wouldn't put your granny in this box!

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Half the promised KCC cats! What a blessed day. Both perfect beauties obvs.

We weren't awake in time for your interview but Sideboard Cat is screaming good vibes into the void for you @Kittypops

terrifying cat in motion.jpg

I was finally able to lift some weights for the first time in at least six weeks today. I didn't want to be violently ill during or afterwards which is a vast improvement but I am unsurprisingly very weak. Trying not to be too upset about it as I've barely eaten, slept or moved for the past few weeks so I'm obviously going to have lost strength. Tomorrow I'm going to see where my squat and deadlift are but I think I'd rather not know and just become a gym bro who only trains chest and arms.

• Heart