Food and Drink #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what I'll do, we are at the 'Merry Christmas your arse' part of the Fairytale of East Melbourne so I'm probably going to just hang out with my lovely cats and spend the day on the phone to family and friends. And copious amounts of time on Tattle.
This time next year I'll be at my step-dad's and he has a big family so I'll be focusing on the future and eating lots of cantaloupe and blueberries.

Reactions: 12
I’ve given up on them too. I do like Quorn roast but Quorn doesn’t like me so I overdose on roasties and veggies and ignore a ‘main’

Reactions: 10
I hope you can get your heat pump as soon as possible.

Reactions: 9
@Falkor ground source and air source heat pumps are in really short supply at the moment and are expensive as a result - hope you already have yours. I had a very long conversation about them last week in work and have said the words 'heat pump' more in the last week than I have in my entire life!!!

Reactions: 11
Fancy a yomp up Rose Lane to get chippy?

Reactions: 8
I’ve made a new thread give me a second to link

This way for more discussions about sheep, heat pumps, weather person hidden talents and anything else!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.