Food and Drink #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy birthday ST! Frank is a perfect smol cutie.

I hope MaineCoonChild is ok, it's horrible when your cat isn't well and you can't do anything for them because they're a cat and their understanding of English is limited to 'are you hungry?', 'Marmite' and 'treats'.

Excellent news Hotes! I am very happy for you and so is Psychic Slopbot even though he already knew the outcome, he still had all his wires crossed for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pooh-Bear isn't well. He's had a weepy eye and a bit of a cough, I got in touch with the food bank ladies and they're organising a free consultation for him at a local vet, bless them. He's currently hanging on to my arm with his head tucked into my armpit because he's a big baby. View attachment 644010
Oh no Pooh get well soon you gorgeous man

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks lads, it’s a relief, I calculated my back pay, told everyone then fell asleep. Just think how much butter I can get!
@MaineCoonMama I hope Thor is ok, so glad the volunteers were able to rally round to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh lordy, notifications from Food and Drink! My post got moved over from our Mackie. Feel a bit like I'm encroaching on something unknown. Ummmm here's my dinner?
PXL_20210702_165005349.jpg

I realise it looks a bit rank but it was actually delish. It's mackerel salad and I grew the potatoes and broad beans myself so feeling especially proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh lordy, notifications from Food and Drink! My post got moved over from our Mackie. Feel a bit like I'm encroaching on something unknown. Ummmm here's my dinner?
View attachment 644951

I realise it looks a bit rank but it was actually delish. It's mackerel salad and I grew the potatoes and broad beans myself so feeling especially proud.
There is slso a thread called What Are You Cooking for Dinner.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 644951

Oh not at all I think it looks delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hooray! So pleased for you.

Happy Birthday to Sweet Transvestite, from one 🦀 to another.
love your new puppy!
Thanks!!
Sorry I got the star sign wrong! I’ll send you some monster munch in a non recyclable metallic jiffy envelope to apologise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.