Food and Drink #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lads. Sorry I've not been about much, I've barely kept up with the MT let alone had time for a piss or eaten a sandwich OKAY?
Here's the reason...
...Everyone, say hello to Frank (N Furter).
20210626_162747.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning Lads. Sorry I've not been around much but I've been BUSY. We got a new puppy at the weekend and there's been no time for pissing nor sandwich eating in the ST household. (I'll put a pic up on F&D if anyone wants to see him).

Also, it's my birthday today and I had a dream that I was given a special hat for the day from Vlad and the mods.
-However, this joy was short lived as the hat was just an inflatable cock 'n' balls which I refused to wear. This resulted in a 48hr ban from the site.

I'm tired. I'm very, very tired.
Happy birthday @SweetTransvestite 🌺🌼

Ps: Frank is gorgeous 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy birthday ST!

We got a new puppy a week ago and it’s exhausting so I sympathise. I wanted to call him Vlad, because he came from a rescue in Transylvania, but sadly the kids overruled me on that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Birthday, @SweetTransvestite !
Whatever you get today, make sure you declare it the best you ever got and jump up and down.
The pup is cute and looks a tiny bit mischievous indeed. I bet Frank's food will look more appetising than....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Love Frank and Wilf!! Wishing you the happiest of all the birthdays ST - I'd offer to make a cake, but, well you know....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning Lads. Sorry I've not been around much but I've been BUSY. We got a new puppy at the weekend and there's been no time for pissing nor sandwich eating in the ST household. (I'll put a pic up on F&D if anyone wants to see him).

Also, it's my birthday today and I had a dream that I was given a special hat for the day from Vlad and the mods.
-However, this joy was short lived as the hat was just an inflatable cock 'n' balls which I refused to wear. This resulted in a 48hr ban from the site.

I'm tired. I'm very, very tired.
Happy birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.