Food and Drink #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MaineCoonMama I feel like you will appreciate these t-shirts that were advertised to me on Instagram. I've got a Cat Throne one and a Cathory one. When it comes time to record vocals for the project I'm gently, slowly, softly working on I'm going to channel my inner Susan. It will be delicious payback for my neighbours alternately stomping around and snoring (presumably exhausted from all the stomping) during lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love those onions, I put them in a cheese toastie sometimes. The only thing is no matter how much you brush your teefs, you'll taste them for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@MaineCoonMama I feel like you will appreciate these t-shirts that were advertised to me on Instagram. I've got a Cat Throne one and a Cathory one. When it comes time to record vocals for the project I'm gently, slowly, softly working on I'm going to channel my inner Susan. It will be delicious payback for my neighbours alternately stomping around and snoring (presumably exhausted from all the stomping) during lockdown.
Oh.My.Gawd! I've saved the site to show my husband when he wakes up! I'm a fan of Burzum, always called them Purrzum lmao. I'm going to ask my brother to get me the Cat Flag one, he knows how much I love Henry Rollins so he won't say no. I'm too excited to sleep now.

Reactions: 8
Are we allowed to talk about gigs here?

Yippee.

Mrs Tunnel bought me tickets to see OCS for my birthday at the Newcastle O2 Academy. I didn’t want to go as I was at the end of the first term of my NQT year and dying on my arse. I thanked her by falling asleep in the standing section.

(this wasn’t my first gig by the way- I tell everyone it was Blur but secretly it was the smash hits poll winners party tour)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Are we allowed to talk about gigs here?

Yippee.

Mrs Tunnel bought me tickets to see OCS for my birthday at the Newcastle O2 Academy. I didn’t want to go as I was at the end of the first term of my NQT year and dying on my arse. I thanked her by falling asleep in the standing section.

(this wasn’t my first gig by the way- I tell everyone it was Blur but secretly it was the smash hits poll winners party tour)
Loved this band back in the day! You've just reminded me of how good they were!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
With regards to the gig talk from MT I was fortunate to see david Cassidy, David Bowie, queen, James brown, Marvin Gaye, Al jarreau, Luther van dross, Michael Jackson George Michael and Whitney Huston all sadly no longer with us

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
With regards to the gig talk from MT I was fortunate to see david Cassidy, David Bowie, queen, James brown, Marvin Gaye, Al jarreau, Luther van dross, Michael Jackson George Michael and Whitney Huston all sadly no longer with us
That’s a really good list, Mouse!

That is an amazing list but I’m especially jealous of Bowie, Queen and George Michael. Bet they were brilliant gigs!

I watched it live, it was early hours of the morning where I was living. I mostly remember Madonna having dyed her her dark.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.