Food and Drink #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread is a thing of genius 😂
I got a call from a friend last night and we went out into the campo and rescued this tiny boy. He's been to the vet this morning and apparently he's 5-6 weeks old. He's had a tick and flea treatment and probably feeling a bit better now. The only thing that I hate about living here is some of the local people's attitude to animals 😥
He’s beautiful. I hope he’s ok. Just to let you know on the second pic there’s some potential triangulation information you might want to crop ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love cooking ...but this week though, I literally have no energy for it

I have organic beef mince and pork mince here looking at me to make half meat balls and half Bolognese

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got a call from a friend last night and we went out into the campo and rescued this tiny boy. He's been to the vet this morning and apparently he's 5-6 weeks old. He's had a tick and flea treatment and probably feeling a bit better now. The only thing that I hate about living here is some of the local people's attitude to animals 😥
so cute! :love: meanwhile in the UK dogs are being stolen left right and centre! I am always so on edge when I take out my parents' very cute dog

• Heart
  • Sad
Awww what a cutie...

I love cooking ...but this week though, I literally have no energy for it

I have organic beef mince and pork mince here looking at me to make half meat balls and half Bolognese
This week has been a CBA week for food for me too. Meatballs are delicious though, would be worth it ☺

Reactions: 13
He’s beautiful. I hope he’s ok. Just to let you know on the second pic there’s some potential triangulation information you might want to crop ❤
S'OK, if anyone does triangulate and come after us for rescuing pups in Andalucia I reckon Debs and I are more than a match for them 💪🐶🐕
Very kind of you to point it out though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Feel like I've came off a roller-coaster after The Thread so I'm appreciating the cute puppy pics as a way to ease back into normal life 😂 :love: He's absolutely adorable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Feel like I've came off a roller-coaster after The Thread so I'm appreciating the cute puppy pics as a way to ease back into normal life 😂 :love: He's absolutely adorable.
I feel like that thread took over my life for the last 24 hours! 🤣 Sad but relieved to see it’s finally closed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so cute! :love: meanwhile in the UK dogs are being stolen left right and centre! I am always so on edge when I take out my parents' very cute dog
You are Lady Gaga's dog Walker and I claim my £5!

I feel like that thread took over my life for the last 24 hours! 🤣 Sad but relieved to see it’s finally closed!
It was too funny, must be the first time that a thread has been made about a Tattler. Good on the mods for letting it go on for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@SoulRebel oh he is adorable!

There are so many notices for stolen dogs around my way at the moment. I didn’t realise it was UK wide 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You are Lady Gaga's dog Walker and I claim my £5!

It was too funny, must be the first time that a thread has been made about a Tattler. Good on the mods for letting it go on for so long.
dammit I have been triangulated! time to change my tattle name? :LOL:

@SoulRebel oh he is adorable!

There are so many notices for stolen dogs around my way at the moment. I didn’t realise it was UK wide 🙁
a friend of my parents was actually beaten up and his dog stolen (In a park in the day!)

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Guys if anyone remembers Bezolabub / Mulholland Drive, she of the South African swimming pool, and who could not spell Eton Mess - you must read this thread. It all becomes clear a few pages in 😂
I love that the tattle version of Mexican House Thief is this 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys if anyone remembers Bezolabub / Mulholland Drive, she of the South African swimming pool, and who could not spell Eton Mess - you must read this thread. It all becomes clear a few pages in 😂
I'm a lurker from the main thread, largely here for the sock pictures and sheep updates. Firmly #Team406 on the sheep front.
Never really read any other threads, but oh my word! Those are pure comedy gold, thanks for the recommendation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
god, everything's just nuts, isn't it?! I've only had a quick glance at mulholland drive/whoever thread, gonna save it to read properly tomorrow.

I know it was mentioned in these threads previously, The Terror's starting on bbc2 in a minute! so excited, cos I don't have Netflix, so I haven't seen it, but loved the book!

Reactions: 10
I think Alan has left 😥
Edit- I found Alan! Tattle did a chaos and didn’t recognise the user name

• Sad
Potentially drama/trolling taken place from what ive read. All a bit murky. Sadly.

Hope you're all well! I've been so busy. Theres so much going on atm, and PMS has me totally fried this week. All this lockdown stuff, I cannot wait to go out for dinner. I really want to go out for a curry, but I think id go for lebanese first!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a little cutie 💕.When we got our Labrador she was just over 8 weeks she was so tiny , She's not now 😂.

Reactions: 8
@Begborrowsteal my husband and I were talking about restaurants earlier and I think our first meal out will be a Thai place that we love. They are doing takeaway delivery but it’s a bit too far away for us to order and I really miss it! Lebanese does sound good though. I think we’ll just eat out every night for the first month 😂

Reactions: 11
@Begborrowsteal my husband and I were talking about restaurants earlier and I think our first meal out will be a Thai place that we love. They are doing takeaway delivery but it’s a bit too far away for us to order and I really miss it! Lebanese does sound good though. I think we’ll just eat out every night for the first month 😂
Sounds lovely! Yesss, I cannot wait. I love cooking, but oh man, I cant wait to be at a restaurant!! And without the kids lol. Theyre so picky, theyd ask to go to McDonalds

Reactions: 11
I had a DM and a few tags so sorry if I worried anyone, I’ve not really been on as much lately and when I am I’m catching up on PTWM and Meldrum but thought I’d drop in and say hi & hope everyone is surviving lockdown 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.