Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under the new video-

Subscriber: You’re killing me waiting for this surprise!!!

Stella: Oh on from a few vlogs ago? It’s not going so well so I held off on letting you guys know 😔
That’s it? Probably thought they could sell super fast and close on the new place she wants immediately. Haven't bothered to watch it yet.

Reactions: 3
That’s it? Probably thought they could sell super fast and close on the new place she wants immediately. Haven't bothered to watch it yet.
I haven’t watched it either, just skipped through and it looks just like a bunch of her running her mouth. Spotted that comment though. Yeah seems like she was trying to impulse buy a house and it didn’t work out.

• Wow
I haven’t watched it either, just skipped through and it looks just like a bunch of her running her mouth. Spotted that comment though. Yeah seems like she was trying to impulse buy a house and it didn’t work out.
i watched the whole thing finally. Boring vlog overall but now she is being typically Stella with the living room lamp, well now lamps. She has to change everything or something, it is like an addiction to her. The old light was perfectly fine but she dismantled it waiting for an order to come in but was delayed. So the lamp stayed dismantled for months on the floor wtf. Now she’s got some ugly, ugly tall column lamps on each side of the couch that she had to rush out and get instead since the other order took so long. But she’s unsure of it …. this is the couch saga all over again ...

Like is she ever really happy Inside? I love when she was talking about how Bart doesn't tend to get rid of things and i’m like hmm well, that explains certain things about their relationship lol How tiresome it must be.

Their place is still being sold. I knew the place was tiny based on the vlogs but it really is so small, close to 1,100 sq ft. Guess that is city living. Such an odd choice for them to make but maybe covid forced their hand to close fast on a place after LA fell through.

Also tiny living room witn a lamp on each side of the couch. Really?

She bugs me so much with how much food she packs and lugs around for a not even 1 day trip then she doesn't eat any but buys airport food. So dumb.

ugh this is why i stopped watching her vlogs.

sidenote seems some other FAs have had to cull their vids. I havent caught up in awhile so made playlists as they uploaded new vids, now a ton of new ones are set to private. Is it the new appearance standards by AA? Or they got warned about what they are sharing?

• Wow
She is really dumb, I can't figure out what Bart sees in her

Reactions: 2
She is really dumb, I can't figure out what Bart sees in her
He likes her dumb, and flighty. It apparently brings him joy after a long boring day at his corporate job. I think they will kill each other once he retires lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New vlog for Sunday but no info about her announcement. Tbh i don't even know what the vlog was out, some trip where she brought along an ungodly amount of food from Trader Joe's again. She specifically went shopping at TJs for her 1-day trip.

• Haha
Since Stella is so quiet, probably moving (speculation only) … can we talk about the other FA Kat for a second? She got more work done, her lips and she says she has been getting fillers etc. all along. tbh i hadn’t noticed until the lips which now overall suddenly she looks awful in that typical plastic way. She was already pretty af. Now she looks like she is 40-50yo with a ton of plastic surgery like a RHONY. I mean fine she says it’s her choice and it makes her feel good, but there is such a thing as doing too much right? just check out her latest video thumbnail of her next to Kacey and another FA.

edit - the other FA is the OTT cheery & clickbaity jojo (i dont sub to her channel, sorry). Watching kacey’s vid of them together and when they’re in kacey’s car, def notice the cheeks too now when she’s not controlling the angles compared to her own vlogs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Since Stella is so quiet, probably moving (speculation only) … can we talk about the other FA Kat for a second? She got more work done, her lips and she says she has been getting fillers etc. all along. tbh i hadn’t noticed until the lips which now overall suddenly she looks awful in that typical plastic way. She was already pretty af. Now she looks like she is 40-50yo with a ton of plastic surgery like a RHONY. I mean fine she says it’s her choice and it makes her feel good, but there is such a thing as doing too much right? just check out her latest video thumbnail of her next to Kacey and another FA.

edit - the other FA is the OTT cheery & clickbaity jojo (i dont sub to her channel, sorry). Watching kacey’s vid of them together and when they’re in kacey’s car, def notice the cheeks too now when she’s not controlling the angles compared to her own vlogs
Omg I just checked what she looks like now, she looks scary...

I have a genuine question- how is it possible for a person to be so hyperactive and talkative? Especially in the last vlog- "I almost got in trouble". It looks like she's high/drunk/or has drank 10 cups of coffee. i'm just baffled. My god I would find her exhausting to live with! I don't know how Bart survives. She giggles to herself and it looks very bizarre... I know she's always been like that, but it's just kinda weird to me.. She reminds me a lot of the way Meghan Markle speaks and giggles in interviews. Is it an LA thing to behave this way?? lol

Reactions: 4
I have a genuine question- how is it possible for a person to be so hyperactive and talkative? Especially in the last vlog- "I almost got in trouble". It looks like she's high/drunk/or has drank 10 cups of coffee. i'm just baffled. My god I would find her exhausting to live with! I don't know how Bart survives. She giggles to herself and it looks very bizarre... I know she's always been like that, but it's just kinda weird to me.. She reminds me a lot of the way Meghan Markle speaks and giggles in interviews. Is it an LA thing to behave this way?? lol
Yes I think so it’s an LA thing

In my humble opinion Stella wasn’t as flighty when she began her YT channel ! Goofy, bubbly and chatty is what’s grown her channel and made her popular and likeable.. Somehow in an annoying cheery way I look forward to her uploads lol

Clickbait title, she made it sound like she quit being an FA and then she says she might wanna quit YT. Kinda weird she’s talking about the 6th year, thank yous etc then saying maybe next year no more vlogs wtf

The surprise she all but confirmed that it was about a new house. Someone asked in comments.

• Haha
Guess Ale has announced that she will all but stop FA vlogs. In the comments a viewer mentions other FAs that have gotten fired (but i don't know who they are and it's not the usual big ones). Maybe Stella also got a warning or it is a new mandate by the airlines.

• Wow
They have posted an updated video and they have let go about half of their bags. It's 26 minutes long.

Ofc she bought the overpriced Chanel advent calendar that was savaged by everyone. She hasn't opened it yet, how dumb. She is sitting on it then return?

Ofc she bought the overpriced Chanel advent calendar that was savaged by everyone. She hasn't opened it yet, how dumb. She is sitting on it then return?
there is another youtuber that did open their's and they called Chanel and was able to return it and got a refund, I think this person only opened like one or two days, that is probably what Stella will do since she hasn't opened her's yet.

And why is she parting with the bags now ?! I simply can’t understand all of these high end bag purchases that are never used 🙄🤔 Getting so stale now

I wonder why ..🤔
Seems she was planning on impulse buying another place, that she would need a car for as well, but they didn’t get it. No one wanted their apartment either 😬

• Haha