Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was at new years eve at a beach in delaware? Odd place. She was with Bart. on Ig stories. At first she seemed kinda weird explaining why she wasn't on youtube (fly channel not luxury) … almost teary. I thought was she having troubles with Bart? Nope he showed up in the next reels, so not that! Wonder what is going on.

Also seemed like a bunch of strangers at the NY ball drop beach in Delaware. No masks, no social distancing … guess omicron is alright there?

Also she’s dripping in luxury goods but she still dresses in that schleppy top from jcrew that she has multiples of in a few colors. Her IG post with all the bling on but looking dumpy, frumpy. Gosh sounds so mean but seriously it’s NYE, maybe dress up little more? Especially since you have a luxury channel that seems to be more of a focus now rather than the FA channel you started with?

Seems she was planning on impulse buying another place, that she would need a car for as well, but they didn’t get it. No one wanted their apartment either 😬
Oh wow i forgot sbout the car too. That fell through as well. Sucks to be her, slumming it by sharing with Bart and it merely being an older model BMW 😏 Wonder if she had her eye on a G-wagon or Tesla.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess she is working trips and meeting other FAs, posting on IG.

Sidenote about other FA, Kacey Cassady (DFW FA), her sis is in Costa Rica for a study abroad program so right before xmas she flew into Dallas and she n Kacey go all over town. Then she flew to the family home in Kentucky for xmas. After they were all gonna go to Hawaii but lil sis tested positive. Like umm wtf? Am i a weirdo for quarantining myself if i flew in from out of the country? Plus masking up too. They were out traipsing around all day like to the huge mall maskless ofc How many ppl got exposed omg. Bonus at the end of the vlog she was driving with one hand on phone facetiming. So irresponsible.

Guess she is working trips and meeting other FAs, posting on IG.

Sidenote about other FA, Kacey Cassady (DFW FA), her sis is in Costa Rica for a study abroad program so right before xmas she flew into Dallas and she n Kacey go all over town. Then she flew to the family home in Kentucky for xmas. After they were all gonna go to Hawaii but lil sis tested positive. Like umm wtf? Am i a weirdo for quarantining myself if i flew in from out of the country? Plus masking up too. They were out traipsing around all day like to the huge mall maskless ofc How many ppl got exposed omg. Bonus at the end of the vlog she was driving with one hand on phone facetiming. So irresponsible.
I used to really like Kacey too, thought she was sweet, down to earth. Ever since she came back from furlough she has been constantly complaining about working and getting trips, I get it, being a FA during Covid must be so exhausting but she should be more grateful for the job she has. I couldn't believe how irresponsible she is, prancing around not wearing masks, seemed like no one in that mall was. I am not surprised by it honestly, it being Dallas number one, and her coming from Western Kentucky, there's no doubt she's a religious conservative, she probably is only vaccinated because she has to be or she loses her job.

Well unfortunately our girl has Covid day 3 now !! I wish her well with a speedy recovery..

She was at new years eve at a beach in delaware? Odd place. She was with Bart. on Ig stories. At first she seemed kinda weird explaining why she wasn't on youtube (fly channel not luxury) … almost teary. I thought was she having troubles with Bart? Nope he showed up in the next reels, so not that! Wonder what is going on.

Also seemed like a bunch of strangers at the NY ball drop beach in Delaware. No masks, no social distancing … guess omicron is alright there?

Also she’s dripping in luxury goods but she still dresses in that schleppy top from jcrew that she has multiples of in a few colors. Her IG post with all the bling on but looking dumpy, frumpy. Gosh sounds so mean but seriously it’s NYE, maybe dress up little more? Especially since you have a luxury channel that seems to be more of a focus now rather than the FA channel you started with?

Oh wow i forgot sbout the car too. That fell through as well. Sucks to be her, slumming it by sharing with Bart and it merely being an older model BMW 😏 Wonder if she had her eye on a G-wagon or Tesla.
Well she’s now sick with Covid sadly but seems to be managing and getting through it !! No way to know where she picked it up from maybe the beach or on a flight

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well unfortunately our girl has Covid day 3 now !! I wish her well with a speedy recovery..

Well she’s now sick with Covid sadly but seems to be managing and getting through it !! No way to know where she picked it up from maybe the beach or on a flight
saw her IG and stories, hope she feels better soon!

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Kacey too, thought she was sweet, down to earth. Ever since she came back from furlough she has been constantly complaining about working and getting trips, I get it, being a FA during Covid must be so exhausting but she should be more grateful for the job she has. I couldn't believe how irresponsible she is, prancing around not wearing masks, seemed like no one in that mall was. I am not surprised by it honestly, it being Dallas number one, and her coming from Western Kentucky, there's no doubt she's a religious conservative, she probably is only vaccinated because she has to be or she loses her job.
Okay, because I had some of her videos in my Watch Later on Youtube- seems some have been removed including the one where her sister tested positive for covid. Interesting. Also random ones like 2020 start of Vlogmas?

Okay, because I had some of her videos in my Watch Later on Youtube- seems some have been removed including the one where her sister tested positive for covid. Interesting. Also random ones like 2020 start of Vlogmas?
kacey? Not surprising. It does not show her or her family in a good light. Also can you believe her parents left to go on the trip to Hawaii at the airport when one daughter was positive (and they had been staying together)?

She deleted a lot of her yellowstone/national park in alaska vlogs too before i could watch them. Someone probably told her she was breaking the law in some way and the vlogs would be evidence. She does not show great discretion or critical thinking skills (like her almost unsafe car, way she drives, on the phone while driving etc).

in other news Stella is alive and well. But shilling crystals on IG. What is up with people and crystals suddenly (or again after few decades!). think she has given up on YT or being a social media star.

I wonder what made her stop posting on her main channel...

kacey? Not surprising. It does not show her or her family in a good light. Also can you believe her parents left to go on the trip to Hawaii at the airport when one daughter was positive (and they had been staying together)?

She deleted a lot of her yellowstone/national park in alaska vlogs too before i could watch them. Someone probably told her she was breaking the law in some way and the vlogs would be evidence. She does not show great discretion or critical thinking skills (like her almost unsafe car, way she drives, on the phone while driving etc).

in other news Stella is alive and well. But shilling crystals on IG. What is up with people and crystals suddenly (or again after few decades!). think she has given up on YT or being a social media star.
Looks like she’s still shopping for more crystals

I wonder what made her stop posting on her main channel...
Maybe she got told off by AA. Or airlines are more strict about filming by their staff since there are a lot of incidents of passengers acting out lately. Ale works for another airline and she hinted that she got a warning and has to quit FA vlogs.

Looks like she’s still shopping for more crystals

Good find! She’s kinda late on the crystal bandwagon. Gosh why do all these ytbers turn to these. Like estee when i stopped watching years ago? She says her friend owns the store that she buys from but not sure if it’s a store turned friend (ala bored housewife organizedjen) or an actual friend that created a crystal business.

sorry to anyone that is into crystals, don’t mean to insult you. It’s Stella jumping on a new money sink is all

• Wow
She goes on and on about being late for work again. She is so distracted. No time management. She usually " just makes it for check in"...she knows what time she has to be at the airport, but never gives herself extra time for the car service ( since she never takes public transport), getting her packing and food sorted for her work trip. Surprised AA hasn't spoken to her.

• Haha
She goes on and on about being late for work again. She is so distracted. No time management. She usually " just makes it for check in"...she knows what time she has to be at the airport, but never gives herself extra time for the car service ( since she never takes public transport), getting her packing and food sorted for her work trip. Surprised AA hasn't spoken to her.
I'm curious if it costs her more to work than to NOT work? I understand wanting flight benefits, but those have been pretty useless the last two years.

Maybe she got told off by AA. Or airlines are more strict about filming by their staff since there are a lot of incidents of passengers acting out lately. Ale works for another airline and she hinted that she got a warning and has to quit FA vlogs.

Ale seems more like a personal decision? I think she was originally going to make two separate channels but seems bizarre to take down so many years of content too! Also because she was part of Spirit's PR campaign when she was last pregnant- like 2019? When they revealed the new logo and A320NEO planes?

Last edited:
I'm curious if it costs her more to work than to NOT work? I understand wanting flight benefits, but those have been pretty useless the last two years.
she wants to keep the seniority 5 plus years now. The benefits are too worth it for how little she works. it fits her lifestyle to have that job as a hobby. She loses money each trip - when she did FA trips we would laugh about it here as she does last minute overpriced ubers/lyft both ways and eats out despite packing food.

About Ale she mentions the issue in the comments
86921951-3A04-4C21-99D0-FC642BF8F1DD.jpeg

she wants to keep the seniority 5 plus years now. The benefits are too worth it for how little she works. it fits her lifestyle to have that job as a hobby. She loses money each trip - when she did FA trips we would laugh about it here as she does last minute overpriced ubers/lyft both ways and eats out despite packing food.

View attachment 1022112
wow that's explain her not posting.

View attachment 1022112
I was reading the comments are on last video about what she got for Christmas and I saw this comment.

Attachments

Last edited:
To be honest I have always been amazed that airlines let FAs share so much stuff...Reputation is everything to them ....especially when Stella is always running late it makes her look bad and it makes the airline look bad...idk I don't think she would stop vlogging out of her free will. Yes, Bart has a good job but Stella has a very expensive taste and youtube helps to feed her designer bag obsession etc..If she didn't care about losing her job she would continue posting, she is clearly scared to lose her job

Kinda clickbait ofc the title and thumbnail. She fell off the map with uploads way before she got covid few weeks ago … what an excuse. There is an AA social media policy change as guessed.

Reactions: 4
It’s bizarre that Kacey took down all her videos but Kat, Sydney, Flight Attendent Jojo etc all still seem to have uniformed pictures up. I can understand taking down controversial videos but watching the channels originally made me loyal to AA and eventually stay Platinum. The social media policy changes don’t seem like they would do the company any favors.
Also: stella has two youtube channels why does she still YELL at the camera. I want to watch but SO LOUD.

Kinda clickbait ofc the title and thumbnail. She fell off the map with uploads way before she got covid few weeks ago … what an excuse. There is an AA social media policy change as guessed.
I wonder what exactly the new policy is?