Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look though her comments and found this one, "I am the worst secret keeper!!! I almost told you guys so many times in the vlog 🤪 Maybe next weeks vlog. We just have to see how this week goes."

:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Is she pregnant??? I thought they are childfree
I doubt it but we shall see soon, IMO there's a teeny tiny small percentage that she might. Their lifestyle seems very child-free but they haven't stated it outright. If they did plan to have a kid all along then purchasing that apartment as their first home was dumb af.

Reactions: 2
they’re moving but dunno where, found a listing for their place. Googled her real name and page 2 had it, listed 6 days ago. They bought it for 725k and are trying to sell for 759k. Makes more sense why she was doing all those changes not that she got the DIY bug. Wonder where they are going?

• Heart
they’re moving but dunno where, found a listing for their place. Googled her real name and page 2 had it, listed 6 days ago. They bought it for 725k and are trying to sell for 759k. Makes more sense why she was doing all those changes not that she got the DIY bug. Wonder where they are going?
Would be great if the person that looked her up in the AA system last time when she switched to LA would come back.

• Haha
Would be great if the person that looked her up in the AA system last time when she switched to LA would come back.
oh definitely! Bart is still studying until 2022 but doesnt mean that he might not be sent overseas for internship/experience like before?

Reactions: 1
Well moving isn’t easy so I suppose she won’t be uploading on schedule .. I wonder where they will wind up next Hmm 🤔

why did you said that Bart's job ended in July but you said that he's still working right now?
think he's studying at same place but working at different place now? not sure. got to wait for Stella's announcement. Think Bart is looking to go into the diplomatic service in some sort of capacity so it will be a lot of overseas living for them, and a lot of moving. The weird thing is it suits them as that's how their life has been all these years.

I just skipped through her new video and at 22.42 she talks about getting a parking pass and a car. Sounds like they are staying in the DC area.

Last edited:
So if she needs a new car that means Bart needs the car to commute or he is going out of the state & coming home on weekends or once in awhile? It's weird why she suddenly decided to get another car when she's all about Ubers etc. and the airport is 20 minutes max away. Wonder if she'll get a G-wagon like she mentioned once. Or a Tesla like Kristina and not shut up about it.

Under the new video-

Subscriber: You’re killing me waiting for this surprise!!!

Stella: Oh on from a few vlogs ago? It’s not going so well so I held off on letting you guys know 😔

Reactions: 3