Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow I just saw all the flooding in NYC and in one of the airports in NYC too. I wonder if Stella saw it too. I'm sure that she is happy to be in based in Washington Dc now.

Did you see all the food she packed for a 10-hour turn? Which she didn't even eat as she got airport food - gigantic sub and chocolates. Everything she does makes no sense. She got a new camera, how is she going to fit it in those tuny bags she owns!

Reactions: 4
Did you see all the food she packed for a 10-hour turn? Which she didn't even eat as she got airport food - gigantic sub and chocolates. Everything she does makes no sense. She got a new camera, how is she going to fit it in those tuny bags she owns!
She will just buy more bags 😂

• Haha
they got another chanel purse. it's burgundy and it's from this fall collection and she's had this bag for a few weeks already. oh wow. Maybe that we why she is taking all of those flights she needs it for money for her two channel bags. She said that she has purchased two purses from the same collection and she said that she usually doesn't do that.

Reactions: 2
I know this local entertainer and she had a Chanel boy in every color but i doubt that even she would be purchasing a new Chanel every couple of weeks. Then you have Stella, a junior FA with all these Chanels living in that comparatively tiny space with all those bags. It’s ridiculous right? I bet she is buying and reselling to make content and/or enjoy the high of a new purchase. She must be quite miserable inside despite her perky OTT demeanor.

She did another vlog on Sunday, super consistent but hmm …. where is the weight loss update? Or is that DOA too. Her new schtick is packing food, so much food for a turn or 1-day trip, then buying food at the airport. Cackles about it. I can’t believe she plugged H’llo Fr’sh then talked about being too tired to cook or grabbing something for dinner. Literally few minutes ago you were plugging the HF and how it’s so easy and convenient, use affiliate link /code so she can get some kickback Chanel $$$$, but nope … how disingenuous.

• Haha
Wow she went unhinged over a comment on one of her videos, which tbh wasn’t bad. The person said they were a long-time fan but was turned off by her toxic positivity especially with the current climate with travel. So she posted this long rambling butt-hurt video and admits she has been stewing over it since she read the comment. Such a bad look for Stella as she sounds insane. Especially as she misread it as ‘deception’ lol I can picture her for a week or more getting mad about the person saying it was a deception when the word was actually depictions! Her fans are eating it all up and saying how the main commenter was so mean (when it wasn't even mean!). Wonder what she thinks about tattle or gg if she ever found them? Far worse than that.

Reactions: 5
From that reaction I’d say she doesn’t read here or gg. 😱
It was a really weird comment to become so bothered and fixated on, enough to make a whole video about it?
ikr? She seemed so mad and out of sorts in that video, not a good look at all. Then she skipped Sunday uploads for first time in ages and went silent. She must be so mad. Still!

When i watched the upload, the person that made the comment was in various comment threads trying to explain in a very reasonable manner what she meant but no one was listening. Person sounded kinda heartbroken as their comment was misconstrued horribly by Stella. Depiction vs deception, changes the context so much. Think they ended up deleting all their comments and/or account.

Reactions: 1
ikr? She seemed so mad and out of sorts in that video, not a good look at all. Then she skipped Sunday uploads for first time in ages and went silent. She must be so mad. Still!

When i watched the upload, the person that made the comment was in various comment threads trying to explain in a very reasonable manner what she meant but no one was listening. Person sounded kinda heartbroken as their comment was misconstrued horribly by Stella. Depiction vs deception, changes the context so much. Think they ended up deleting all their comments and/or account.

It was a really weird comment to become fixated on. Bring some drama from a comment that was really nbd, get praise from viewers. She'll have to buy some more handbags to feel better.

• Haha
Oof she is a hot mess, i can’t keep up in the new vlog. She forgot her toiletries & makeup for a pre-scheduled trip. Broke her glasses (never pack a spare when traveling? Wtf). One comment said it best that they're glad she’s an FA not the pilot as she's so forgetful. Wonder if she will rant about that comment next week lol

Oof she is a hot mess, i can’t keep up in the new vlog. She forgot her toiletries & makeup for a pre-scheduled trip. Broke her glasses (never pack a spare when traveling? Wtf). One comment said it best that they're glad she’s an FA not the pilot as she's so forgetful. Wonder if she will rant about that comment next week lol
Looks like she deleted that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What you want to bet that they are getting ready to re model that place that they are in right now or she is buying more furniture? or they are moving to another place?

What you want to bet that they are getting ready to re model that place that they are in right now or she is buying more furniture? or they are moving to another place?
my guess is moving new house or a baby.

Vlogtober day 1 uploaded on the 10th, and might be the only one for the month … oh never change Stella :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
my guess is moving new house or a baby.

Vlogtober day 1 uploaded on the 10th, and might be the only one for the month … oh never change Stella :ROFLMAO:
I hope it's a new house and not a baby. I could not image Stella with a baby.LOL.