Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uploaded a youtube short today about the best places to eat in the Charlotte Airport, and it was pretty good to me. I'm always down for a rice crispy treats. She mentioned that they were made with sea salt which is nice but they are also made with brown butter too which I heard adds more flavors to your treats.

Reactions: 1
She uploaded a youtube short today about the best places to eat in the Charlotte Airport, and it was pretty good to me. I'm always down for a rice crispy treats. She mentioned that they were made with sea salt which is nice but they are also made with brown butter too which I heard adds more flavors to your treats.
Everyone usually always headed to chick-fil-a at charlotte airport. The rice krispy place must be new? Artisanal rice krispy treats i guess? Anyway is good she’s sorta doing new content at least. Maybe she is hustling again being the main earner while Barty’s studying.

Everyone usually always headed to chick-fil-a at charlotte airport. The rice krispy place must be new? Artisanal rice krispy treats i guess? Anyway is good she’s sorta doing new content at least. Maybe she is hustling again being the main earner while Barty’s studying.
Thanks for the heads up that there is a Chick fil a at the Charlotte Airport, if I'm ever there one day. Yes, I think that you are right, it maybe new because it's not even listed on their directory yet and she made sure to say don't confuse it with the 1897 Market and she even showed a map of the were The Market is located too.

That was the most boring ass vlog from her that I've ever seen and I didn't even watch the whole thing.

Stella and Bart had lunch together during her break in between flights. Someone got sick and they had to get another flight attendant but for some reason they did not pick them up.

Last edited:
She just unboxed a charcoal grey with champagne gold hardware on her purse channel on youtube.

Reactions: 2
She also got a white chanel white too and I was pre loved.
I don’t get why she gets the same design bag in diferent colors. She has a few Chanel in sets of 2s like these. Plus once you get a few of them, they’re all basically the same besides size differences. Waste of money. Especially living in such a tiny space. If she had a room for her bags in a mansion then yeah it would make sense. Now they’re all gonna get stuffed into boxes mostly forgotten.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it either ! It’s blinding

Thank you for the summary. I just can't believe that she left the people spinning their cars around on the street below in her vlog, smh.

I agree that she's an ass for always going to work late. So, Stella doesn't have her own car. Mmm.. $150 for that thing, smh. That's just too much, I'm sorry.

on second thought it's probably best that Stella doesn't own a car, she would probably forget to get the oil change and some other things.
No actually she does have a car .. seems as though Bart is the one always driving it ! She sent for the car when they moved to DC.. it’s an older BMW

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And she left a chocolate covered bar in the white bag. That’s just dumb. I mean I don’t believe in treating your bags like a museum piece — that’s silly, but have some common sense. We all know she’s not tidiest person. Did you see how scared she got when the flap touched her face makeup and she was rubbing it out? She's gonna end up selling the white one for sure. I didn’t really care for grey but it’s infinitely better than the crazy neon colors over the Louis Vuitton logo bags she bought about 3 years ago. That and all those teeny tiny bags she’s so fond of! 😂😂

About the car, I doubt she drives much other than to Whole Foods. Can you imagine Stella behind the wheel of a car? She’s so frazzled and empty headed, No shade, I’d be scared for her and all the other cars around her. 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks better with the haircut, glad she got rid of the curly hair/(popular) product routine. Can’t remember the name, same one as that tragic hotel vlog she did with Ale and Kat. It was not working for her.

So typical scatter-brain Stella, forgets something on a FA trip. Her in-flight shoes. Like it’s a scheduled trip not sudden that you’re rushing out the door. Yeesh.

View attachment 699144Yikes 😳 buy a bigger size or wear a long shirt and cover that shite up. 🙃
#fupa #cameltoe
zomg you took a screenshot, i'm dying here :ROFLMAO:

Girl needs a fashion stylist, she can throw money everywhere else so come on. She needs to get rid of these tops she always wears then tucks in that exact same way ... it's not flattering to 90% of the population anyways. I gotta lose the covid 20s too and tbh she's doing far better than i am at the moment. Definitely looks like she shrunk a bit.

zomg you took a screenshot, i'm dying here :ROFLMAO:

Girl needs a fashion stylist, she can throw money everywhere else so come on. She needs to get rid of these tops she always wears then tucks in that exact same way ... it's not flattering to 90% of the population anyways. I gotta lose the covid 20s too and tbh she's doing far better than i am at the moment. Definitely looks like she shrunk a bit.
I totally agree with you! She has the money to to hire someone to help shop, pick out, and style clothes that flatter her and actually teach her what styles and types of clothing to stay away from and the ones she should be buying. They need to be brutally honest with her and go through her entire wardrobe and pitch everything that doesn’t work.

It’s the same thing with her apartment furniture and layout — how much money did she waste trying to figure out what furniture to buy? Same with purses, she has no clue what looks good on her and ends up returning or reselling them at a loss. She buys everything that is trendy at the moment or what someone else has.

I’m impressed she’s lost what she has and kept it off. I do think she’s always struggled with weight, to a degree, like many of us, and needs to learn how to dress for the body she has right now. Her trouble areas are her boobs, stomach (and fupa), and flat butt. Nothing wrong with her boobs, she just needs to stop buying tops that are too small and literally busting out of and pulling at the buttons. She needs to buy proper sizes of clothing and have them altered.

Stella, if you’re reading this, you’re a pretty woman but you need help finding clothes that flatter you that’s all

• Heart
She still kept to her Sunday upload schedule. What is this sorcery? Lol. It was also a mildly decent vlog, least annoying one to date.

• Haha
New vlog, another Sunday. Ugh now she wont shut up about her broken inflight luggage & the embarrassment on her last trip with it. Merely a wheel but ok she gets a whole new bag immediately. Maybe she could claim from her job? Not sure how that works out.

Plus side is that her hair after the cut and quitting those trendy routines, looks so much better.

New vlog, another Sunday. Ugh now she wont shut up about her broken inflight luggage & the embarrassment on her last trip with it. Merely a wheel but ok she gets a whole new bag immediately. Maybe she could claim from her job? Not sure how that works out.

Plus side is that her hair after the cut and quitting those trendy routines, looks so much better.
Its incredible how much she was repeating herself over and over throughout the vlog.

I agree, her hair look much healthier now.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest vlog. I hope she didn’t throw her suitcase away when it can easily be repaired at a luggage shop. I don’t think she’ll go to the trouble though, so a perfectly good suitcase that needs a minor repair will just sit in a landfill for decades. 😔

Another Sunday vlog and although i have to give her props for DIY-ing stuff around the house, her obsession with changing all the fittings in the whole house to fit the current HGTV style is ridiculous. She removed all the perfectly fine stainless/chrome fittings in the bathroom to match basically the kitchen? She's all about white cupboards with black handles. Wonder how long it will last. Remember shiplap? lol Seems like they just moved in not even 2 years? At least maybe she's sort of getting a style or blueprint of how to put things together but tbh it's generic af as it's copied from what she watches on HGTV.

Oh yeah and only Stella would order $65 toilet roll holders and not even look at the price. Twice!