Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 303987
Just checked her social blade and it looks like she’s been deleting videos. Anyone have any ideas on which ones? 🤔
she had a video that was her most popular at one point about a glow up and the thumbnail was her in the best and i think what was supposed to be an “after” photo where she looked to have darkened her skin tone a lot so she probably deleted that as i know it had at least a million views

I gotta be honest them doing a YouTuber come dine with me is pretty creative
the sidemen did a come dine with me months back during the first lockdown, so they aren't exactly the most creative queens. however, this was alot more entertaining than them babbling at the camera about pointless stuff. is there really a need to involve lewis in every video though? im sick of him

off topic: but what the duck is ben morris doing in bali? i don't watch his content and when i read one of the above posts i was genuinely shocked. imagine travelling during a fucing pandemic, even people who stay near bali (like me) aren't gonna travel there during this period. the audacity...

Reactions: 11
the sidemen did a come dine with me months back during the first lockdown, so they aren't exactly the most creative queens. however, this was alot more entertaining than them babbling at the camera about pointless stuff. is there really a need to involve lewis in every video though? im sick of him

off topic: but what the duck is ben morris doing in bali? i don't watch his content and when i read one of the above posts i was genuinely shocked. imagine travelling during a fucing pandemic, even people who stay near bali (like me) aren't gonna travel there during this period. the audacity...
Yeh I really don’t understand it either?! I thought the Indonesian borders were currently closed too? I’m not sure how he’s got there?

Reactions: 1

Yeh I really don’t understand it either?! I thought the Indonesian borders were currently closed too? I’m not sure how he’s got there?
was looking at possible trips in 2021 if things return to normal and the government advice i found had been updated to say that nobody should be travelling unless essential during this lockdown so lol, influencers strike again. that being said, borders are open for those with business visas or 'digital nomads' (ew) amongst others, according to a page i found, so that may be how he got in? pisstake either way and i'd be interested to see if he distanced upon returning or went over to pick up his cat

was looking at possible trips in 2021 if things return to normal and the government advice i found had been updated to say that nobody should be travelling unless essential during this lockdown so lol, influencers strike again. that being said, borders are open for those with business visas or 'digital nomads' (ew) amongst others, according to a page i found, so that may be how he got in? pisstake either way and i'd be interested to see if he distanced upon returning or went over to pick up his cat
Literally all these influencers are ridiculous, obviously completely invalidates any travel insurance going away during a lockdown when the U.K. government advises against travel, although they’re all too rich to care

Reactions: 5

The way this proves just how boring they must be to hang around with 😭
even clips of them supposedly having fun are awkward :/ so forced and they all look low key miserable, like hanging out with first year uni flat mates you don’t really know

• Heart
Reactions: 10
even clips of them supposedly having fun are awkward :/ so forced and they all look low key miserable, like hanging out with first year uni flat mates you don’t really know
Am I watching the same thing hahaha, I’m not the biggest fan of them but they just look like good mates having fun to me 😂

Reactions: 15
Literally all these influencers are ridiculous, obviously completely invalidates any travel insurance going away during a lockdown when the U.K. government advises against travel, although they’re all too rich to care
honestly such a pisstake. it's like they think we don't want to go back to normal by criticizing them when really it's just like we can't afford to get private care if we got covid by going on multiple nights out or travelling abroad or whatever. i've been away (in the uk) for a week and seen friends prior to my area going into T2 so i'm not pretending i've just stayed home but i distanced, wore a mask (even on the street), did track and trace, sanitized everywhere i went, and still feel a bit guilty? i don't know how influencers flout their lack of responsiblity all over social media, going to house parties and hugging strangers and tit, and actually defend their actions, especially when a) they're meant to be influencing others, and b) their group had members with the virus.

(slightly off topic rant but i don't know if ben has a thread nor do i really know who he is but i do think going to bali during lockdown is bleeping taking the piss. also his blm post on his feed... i stand completely in solidarity with the movement and have been an active ally but having 'racism is the real pandemic' on your feed then jetting abroad during a bleeping lockdown seems really bleeping irresponsible. i appreciate the fact he spoke up on the movement but covid is still a real pandemic... both things are bad).

ngl gotta agree but with that being said, i don't really have videos of me having fun with my best friends? if i had to do a video, it would probably look awkward like this too because i don't film our funniest moments. i guess they're youtubers but even so.

Reactions: 3
At this point I really don't know lol. Cause Lewys uploaded a video today saying that Flossie and Ben are dating. I don't know if he was joking or not. (Timestamp: 7:55)
ben morris he said not ben hughes. its a running joke shes with ben morris its just them taking the piss but ben hughes we dont know

ben morris he said not ben hughes. its a running joke shes with ben morris its just them taking the piss but ben hughes we dont know
I just noticed he mentioned Morris not Hughes. She shared this post to her story and at first I thought it’d just be a song but I’ve never known Flossie to be a singer. I thought the secret that was out was that they’re dating but the December 4th squashed that

Attachments

seems like shes in his MV? or album cover idk. do yall know if it was flossie or olivia who got close to the social climbers/wavehouse people first?

seems like shes in his MV? or album cover idk. do yall know if it was flossie or olivia who got close to the social climbers/wavehouse people first?
I think Flossie did, she’s in a few of carmies videos from 2018/2019 and hung out with even before Olivia arrived and Olivia only moved over the summer and I think had only met flossie and Lewis 2-3 times before moving

I can’t even really bring myself to hate on her because it’s very obvious that she’s an incredibly lost and insecure young girl who’s dying for the approval of her friends. I kind of do understand why she constantly makes catty comments and it’s because she’s so unhappy within herself. I loved her old videos when she lived at home and was still dating Will.

I hope she doesn’t go down the eating disorder road because it’s incredibly hard to pull yourself back up. I hope she starts accepting herself and feeling more confident and just all together taking the healthy route.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t even really bring myself to hate on her because it’s very obvious that she’s an incredibly lost and insecure young girl who’s dying for the approval of her friends. I kind of do understand why she constantly makes catty comments and it’s because she’s so unhappy within herself. I loved her old videos when she lived at home and was still dating Will.

I hope she doesn’t go down the eating disorder road because it’s incredibly hard to pull yourself back up. I hope she starts accepting herself and feeling more confident and just all together taking the healthy route.
She really has become a typical London influencer and it’s really sad to see. Her style has gotten worse, she’s lost the spark in her personality and her content is extremely lazy and inauthentic now. The minute she ditched her old friends and Will she became a completely different person.

Reactions: 8
She really has become a typical London influencer and it’s really sad to see. Her style has gotten worse, she’s lost the spark in her personality and her content is extremely lazy and inauthentic now. The minute she ditched her old friends and Will she became a completely different person.
she really had changed especially her new videos, in the first 30 seconds in she’s already mentioned about ordering so much food every night, hope she’s really okay!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find these extortionate hauls influencers do completely grotesque? £500+ Zara haul...like, that's easily more than 5x what I'd typically spend on new clothes in a year.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find these extortionate hauls influencers do completely grotesque? £500+ Zara haul...like, that's easily more than 5x what I'd typically spend on new clothes in a year.
I was literally about to say that!! It’s unbelievable how they have £500 disposable income WHILST living in London too! It rubs off the wrong way on me as imo it comes across as a bit Braggy! Why do you need to state how much you spent just for views?? Some girl I know has just started YouTube and has about 100 subscribers, she did a video the other day of a £300 Zara haul. She’s also a uni student in 2nd year too - it seems as if she’s wasting her money on a haul that not many people are watching either so won’t really generate much, if any income to come back in but she’s doing it because that’s the “trend” atm on YouTube.
Sorry for ranting but I feel like it influences people the wrong way and makes naive people seem like they have to be spending hundreds! When in reality the majority of viewers will never have that much to spend on clothes, it’s out of touch and unrelatable! Not just flossies video on it but any YouTuber who does them!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.