Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean did it for attention? Sorry but I just don’t understand how this could possibly be for attention? seems to me like she was just very careless and made a stupid error
People have been known to do that before "by mistake" and then they end up with more engagement on it by people talking about it... it's simple really

Reactions: 2
People have been known to do that before "by mistake" and then they end up with more engagement on it by people talking about it... it's simple really
Right... idk she seemed to change it pretty quickly and it’s not exactly like she’d get positive attention from it lol.. but okay hahaha maybe you’re right

Reactions: 1
Right... idk she seemed to change it pretty quickly and it’s not exactly like she’d get positive attention from it lol.. but okay hahaha maybe you’re right
Yeh they never do get positive attention but there's no such thing as bad press.. those types of posts are very common

Reactions: 3
What was that initial post/caption supposed to mean?
I think its what brands email when they approve the caption. Influencers and promoters have to follow guidelines and say certain things, so she initially copied the whole response from them, not just the caption

It was definitely deliberate, I work in social media/pr and have seen loads do it. They’ll get a huge amount of shares doing that of people sending to their mates etc.

It was definitely deliberate, I work in social media/pr and have seen loads do it. They’ll get a huge amount of shares doing that of people sending to their mates etc.
It’s like when influencers misspell stuff on their stories, It brings engagement of people correcting them. It was definitely deliberate but she must’ve regretted it to change it

Reactions: 4
London is set to go back into tier 3 so naturally they just have to go to a bar tonight before they’re shut again 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think tbh most people their age will go out out before they shut but it just won’t be in the public eye!!

Reactions: 11
yeah but just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
I noticed they were with Millie T, her mum has just passed away. Maybe they were supporting her whilst they could? Before anyone says "if her mum died then why is she out drinking" everyone grieves differently... i know they could've met in the house but maybe they just wanted to get out of the flat? Dont come for me, its just a suggestion

Reactions: 9
I noticed they were with Millie T, her mum has just passed away. Maybe they were supporting her whilst they could? Before anyone says "if her mum died then why is she out drinking" everyone grieves differently... i know they could've met in the house but maybe they just wanted to get out of the flat? Dont come for me, its just a suggestion
i’m not coming for anyone! i’ve just got a personal bugbear about people going out to drink in the pandemic because of the risk. i don’t typically go for drinks with my mates so my perspective is probably more old fashioned compared to the people who are more used to the familiarity of it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.