Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody seen the Ben Hughes music video with Flossie? The song is absolutely terrible and there’s a hilarious line where he says ‘She was Puerto Rican’ and the camera pans over to Flossie...

She does look really good and the music video’s shot nicely though

Reactions: 5
Has anybody seen the Ben Hughes music video with Flossie? The song is absolutely terrible and there’s a hilarious line where he says ‘She was Puerto Rican’ and the camera pans over to Flossie...

She does look really good and the music video’s shot nicely though
Is saying she's Puerto Rican when she's not kinda insensitive lol

Reactions: 4
56DD260B-C429-41B3-90B9-AD16F701D971.png

Was doing some lurking on twitter and found this. Was tweeted by a different user (not Flossie) in 2019. I also found some quite disturbing tweets of Flossies from 2014-2018 about her eating disorder (when she was clearly in the midst of it). Interesting how they haven’t been deleted and could be found with just a simple search on Twitter.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 338223
Was doing some lurking on twitter and found this. Was tweeted by a different user (not Flossie) in 2019. I also found some quite disturbing tweets of Flossies from 2014-2018 about her eating disorder (when she was clearly in the midst of it). Interesting how they haven’t been deleted and could be found with just a simple search on Twitter.
I saw some too. They might not be deleted if she doesn’t know they are there, or she just doesn’t care haha!! God knows my twitter is full of tweets from when i was really unwell but i don’t really care anymore 😂 I feel like based off her recent behaviour & comments from lewys and olivia that she’s not doing great :/ but the thing is with eating disorders, they never really completely disappear. There have been times where I’ve felt 99% recovered and then i’ll relapse a little while later so it’s just a constant battle - I wonder if she’s in therapy. She could definitely afford a private therapist which would probably be helpful for her

Reactions: 2
I'd love Flossie to do a video 'answering avoided questions' but where she actually opens up and is honest about everything! I just feel like she's keeping so many secrets etc and she's not being honest and its probs wearing her out so she's just not herself atm in vids!

Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s the coolest kid in London.... what does she contribute really though? Nothing inspiring

Reactions: 9
Her tan looks like tit in the music video. She’s straight up orange

has she actually said anything about her breakup? i cant find anything! also its clear that moving out was bad for her mental health and her ED. I just feel bad for her tbh, trying to be someone shes not to fit in with her mean friends

Reactions: 1
has she actually said anything about her breakup? i cant find anything! also its clear that moving out was bad for her mental health and her ED. I just feel bad for her tbh, trying to be someone shes not to fit in with her mean friends
What breakup? with Will? from what I recall he just stopped appearing on her insta and yt and she flippantly mentioned they broke up. They still seem to be on good terms bc she mentioned in a qna that he wished her luck on her move
I agree, she seemed really sweet when she lived at home and now she’s trying to keep up with this facade. I also think Lewys is an extremely rude person in general and not somebody you’d want to be around when you’re struggling with an eating disorder as I can definitely imagine him making digs. Olivia’s already publicly made digs at her so I wonder what she’s like in private?

Yeah, this made me cringe so hard. Wtf is this face 😂

Screenshot 2020-12-10 235145.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.