Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice how the shot she poured for herself was half the size of Olivias when she said this toošŸ˜‚ also when flossie said ā€˜Iā€™m too sexy to stay insideā€™ I really cringed for her. Flossie before London would never say anything like that, really disappointing to see just how much sheā€™s changed
Sheā€™s morphed into a really awful person since London

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Those awful blue contacts she has in, Iā€™m sure she was so excited to look a little bit more like Olivia lol

Also might be an unpopular opinion but I feel like without Lewis these girls would be so boring in videos and real life

Reactions: 16
Those awful blue contacts she has in, Iā€™m sure she was so excited to look a little bit more like Olivia lol

Also might be an unpopular opinion but I feel like without Lewis these girls would be so boring in videos and real life
You can tell that Lewys carries the trio. When heā€™s not around they probably barely talk to each other šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olivia kind of brought up Flossie going through her room when she wasnā€™t there but the answer seemed to be cut out? Could barely watch the video find Flossie unbearable/all of them when theyā€™re together
Just can't stand Lewys TBH

Her vid was so boring :rolleyes:
People reckon Flossie is dating this guy called Ben Hughes, she skipped and took a shot when asked if she was dating anybody
I've had a search on insta. Has anyone else. I think they look oddly similar. There's a couple of pics where they could be siblings

Reactions: 2
Didn't he say in a video recently that Olivia is very attractive? I mean he could well be dating Flossie but that's just awkward haha.

Reactions: 4
i don't think flossie changed when she came to london i think she's always been this way but in her hometown people probably called her out for her tit so she couldn't act like this there. but in london where everyone around you is similar, why not show your true colors?

Reactions: 6
wtf is wrong with them in the latest video say it or shot it. they are biggest bunch of cringey immature twats i've ever seen. I wish everyone would stop following her and giving her money when she blatantly doesnt give a duck about her subscribers or fans, the condescending and sarcastic tone of 'love you all so much kisses to you' just comes off so not giving a duck about you all vibes.
also obviously laughing about how they don't follow the covid guidelines, just stfu it doesnt need to be said on the internet. i dislike anastasia as much as everyone else but they have not received even half the backlash that ana did when she broke the rules. they need knocking down a peg or hundred. then coughing, breathing and sniffing the camera right at the end? does she think thats cute or quirky??
i know they are 20 years old, but they are going to absolutely cringe at themselves in a few years time

Reactions: 24
I agree! She comes off so condescending when sheā€™s thanking her subscribers... you literally would still be at home without them. Also I was never too big on Olivias personality and never got her humour (gets away with farting on camera with pretty privilege lol) so the fact that Flossie is becoming a clone of her is sad to me. She always seemed chill before and didnā€™t feel like she was putting on an act, sad

Reactions: 18
n itā€™s not just people on tattle who notice this, every time she uploads, there are comments noting how sheā€™s changed

Reactions: 12

I feel like the looking like Olivia is a bit of a stretch, theyā€™re white lmao fair enough the blonde hair but the contacts are quite clearly white

56B47684-89E2-494F-BF9E-2CDDFF48564E.jpeg

Just checked her social blade and it looks like sheā€™s been deleting videos. Anyone have any ideas on which ones? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
possibly ones with her ex boyfriend?
I wouldā€™ve thought so but the Paris and Greece vlogs as well other videos with Will are still up. 3 million is a LOT to just delete out of nowhere, so there has to be a specific reason why sheā€™s removed them šŸ¤”

First ever video i watched of flossie was a tanning routine, and she was crazzzyyyy dark in the thumbnail (to catch attention i assume, dont remember it being that dark in the vid) and now i cant seem to find it. Im almost certaib it was her video, maybe thats the one she deleted, wouldnt age well today with all the blackfishing accusations associated with fake tan?

Reactions: 3
Did u see in their shot it video he picked his nose and ate it?!? Someone put a time stamp in the comments. So grim šŸ˜“
Olivia thinks that farting is a personality trait so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Lewys thinks picking his nose is one too šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
I reckon something definitely went on with Flossie and that Spencer, because in Olivias video she just basically dropped her in it! Someone asked opinions about the wave house and Flossie said ā€œwe love everyone in itā€ and the Olivia went ā€œshagged them & heā€™s the only single guy.... altho I reckon Olivia left it in on purpose so people would be talking about it and draw attention to it. Letā€™s not forget how many times Flossie dobbed Olivia in on stuff to do with HRVY too..šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Reactions: 4
I reckon something definitely went on with Flossie and that Spencer, because in Olivias video she just basically dropped her in it! Someone asked opinions about the wave house and Flossie said ā€œwe love everyone in itā€ and the Olivia went ā€œshagged them & heā€™s the only single guy.... altho I reckon Olivia left it in on purpose so people would be talking about it and draw attention to it. Letā€™s not forget how many times Flossie dobbed Olivia in on stuff to do with HRVY too..šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
Didnā€™t Flossie say on a live that she kissed Spencer or am I remembering things wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.