Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came looking for this thread after seeing that story, if they filmed me walking my dog for that many people to see I would be SO freaked out.

Reactions: 9
I came looking for this thread after seeing that story, if they filmed me walking my dog for that many people to see I would be SO freaked out.
Wow just because they want to share all the boring details of their lives to strangers on the internet doesn't mean this poor woman does!

Reactions: 5
It’s so hypocritical how these influencers constantly ask their fans to respect their privacy yet they have no respect for other people. They know if it was them being filmed they’d feel extremely uncomfortable so why is it ok for them to do it to random people?

I’ve been tired of Flossie’s bullshit for a while but her behaviour is starting to rub off on Olivia. Not that she should be praised for the bare minimum but at least Olivia didn’t post it online for everyone to see.

Reactions: 14
I'd be LIVID if that were me being filmed - no respect for other people's privacy - I hope they get called out for it!

Reactions: 1
F3ED7FAF-E904-4C11-8CEC-B13131448D76.png
Not sure if anyone else clocked it but this is so awkward considering you can see that Millie hasn’t added her back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She posted about doing a “ say it or shot it” for a video but literally every time they get asked a “juicy” or personal question they take a shot so like … what’s the point…

Reactions: 12
She posted about doing a “ say it or shot it” for a video but literally every time they get asked a “juicy” or personal question they take a shot so like … what’s the point…
I was gonna say this, I can't stand those videos. Like what's the point if 80% of it is just "OOP!" and shot taking. Especially when they hardly answer anything but put shiz like "juicy!" and "I DIDNT want to answer THIS.." in the title

Reactions: 11
omg Flossie Lewis and Olivia did a live on lewis account and were doing a 'talent show' and a rapper 'dpartmusic' was on rapping his new rap about mental health and they started laughing at him and cancelled it because ''lewys' phone died' they're proper mean girls vibes. didn't even reply to the comments on Flossies live

• Sick
Reactions: 10
omg Flossie Lewis and Olivia did a live on lewis account and were doing a 'talent show' and a rapper 'dpartmusic' and he was rapping his new rap about mental health and they started laughing at him and cancelled it because ''lewys' phone died' they're proper mean girls vibes
Lewys has always given me proper mean girl vibes. He’s constantly making digs at Millie and you can tell it’s more than just playful banter.

Reactions: 10
Lewys has always given me proper mean girl vibes. He’s constantly making digs at Millie and you can tell it’s more than just playful banter.

he's nastyyyyyyy, rubbing off on Olivia and Flossie showing off their true colours

Reactions: 7
he's nastyyyyyyy, rubbing off on Olivia and Flossie showing off their true colours
Tbf Flossie has always given me lowkey mean girl vibes too. I’m more disappointed in Olivia, I expected better from her.

Reactions: 22
I feel like hanging around them two will be the downfall of Olivia. They drag her down. She's not nearly as likeable as she used to be

Reactions: 19
the thing is, of course sometimes you're in a giggly mood around your friends, fair enough!
however, shouldnt it be common sense to collect yourself infront of someone who's clearly passionate about they're work?
I'm sure there weren't any bad intentions involved from flossie, olivia & lewys side. but why make someone else feel so uncomfortable for your own banter. it's just sad

Reactions: 6
AB082717-C13E-4B8B-8165-6D2899BCB53D.png

I’ll take one for the team and see if there’s anything interesting (probs not)

update: stopped listening after 5 minutes, they’re so dull

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
9DDC4334-5599-4142-A775-A15D0FF14799.png

Flossie it doesn’t matter if it was from last night or not, you’ve done nothing but go on nights out (with no social distancing) nearly every weekend since you moved to London. You’d think that after Quisha tested positive they would’ve wisened up but if anything they’ve gotten worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 300684
Flossie it doesn’t matter if it was from last night or not, you’ve done nothing but go on nights out (with no social distancing) nearly every weekend since you moved to London. You’d think that after Quisha tested positive they would’ve wisened up but if anything they’ve gotten worse.
It’s been proven immunity practically isn’t even a thing anymore either😭 the U.K. is a joke. All these rules have genuinely convinced people the virus doesn’t spread as long as you abide to them

Reactions: 4
Olivia always gave me mean girl vibes 😅 I thought flossie was nicer but lewys is a piece of work. I’d never heard of him until they became a trio & I just can’t find a redeeming quality in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 300684
Well, Quisha has just flown off to Dubai according to her recent Tiktoks so it seems she doesn't give two hoots about the fact that we're in the middle of a global pandemic...

Reactions: 6
Well, Quisha has just flown off to Dubai according to her recent Tiktoks so it seems she doesn't give two hoots about the fact that we're in the middle of a global pandemic...
I feel like they think they’ve beat it once and won’t get it again, or they beat it once and it ‘wasn’t that bad’ so they don’t care anymore :/.... it’s frustrating to see. Most of the people I know personally who got it became more precautious after getting through it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.