Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand all those photo's on the bed in the mirror etc. Why can't they make photo's of each other???

Reactions: 3
Can anyone confirm if she’s with Ben Morris? I know she flat out admitted it, but is it bad that I can tell if she was being sarcastic orrr?

Reactions: 4
Can anyone confirm if she’s with Ben Morris? I know she flat out admitted it, but is it bad that I can tell if she was being sarcastic orrr?
omg i literally couldnt tell either! I think she was being sarcy as after she said 'sorry Ben' and if it was true I think she would be more serious about it or something idk!

Reactions: 2
She said in that tik tok that she was single so I’m guessing she was probably taking the piss

they arent. its a joke, im pretty sure he has a girlfriend or atleast had one. i think is was talking to ben hughes the one who did her photography by what lewys and olivia have hinted at

it's an IGTV on Vice.
Sorry but... watching this, everyone (aside from maybe that Spencer guy) seems like they haven't actually ever been popular before? I don't mean this in a rude ha-ha way, just the vibe I'm getting from them is very 'never been popular but suddenly internet "famous"'.
"iTs NeVeR bEeN dOnE bEfOrE", bore off.

Reactions: 6
i feel like im the only one who say that vice interview as not good, mostly the part where she said they are making fun of everyone struggling financially which personally im not their biggest fans but dont think that at all, yeah they didnt really answer well either but i felt that woman was quite rude

I felt like the interviewer was asking the real hard-hitting questions, instead of pandering to influencers etc. like many interviewers do in other cases. And obviously the wavehouse kids were probably not expecting those questions. I've always liked Vice because they don't shy away from being direct or straightforward, but that's just me.

Reactions: 12
I think the interviewer was really reaching for things to be offended by. Yes a lot of us are struggling financially during this pandemic but that's not gonna change depending on whether a load of influencers are living in a mansion making tik toks or not 🤣 the same with celebs who have always been flexing their wealth, did anyone else grow up watching MTV cribs and the like? It's entertainment, vice just tries so hard to be edgy and hate on anything that's popular. (Ive never watched any wave house videos for the record but that interview was just irritating to watch lol)

Reactions: 5
I think the interviewer was really reaching for things to be offended by. Yes a lot of us are struggling financially during this pandemic but that's not gonna change depending on whether a load of influencers are living in a mansion making tik toks or not 🤣 the same with celebs who have always been flexing their wealth, did anyone else grow up watching MTV cribs and the like? It's entertainment, vice just tries so hard to be edgy and hate on anything that's popular. (Ive never watched any wave house videos for the record but that interview was just irritating to watch lol)
i agree, i found it very awkward and irritating to watch

Reactions: 1
Flossie looked so miserable in the insta story olivia put up of them eating together 😬 poor girl has been thru it I hope she isn’t beginning to slip again

Reactions: 11
lol of course flossie mentions her weight in olivia's new video. she said "i know i gained weight don't mention it" and walked off. this girl needs help asap she makes references to her weight/body in EVERY video including videos that are not hers.

Reactions: 20
lol of course flossie mentions her weight in olivia's new video. she said "i know i gained weight don't mention it" and walked off. this girl needs help asap she makes references to her weight/body in EVERY video including videos that are not hers.
As much as I think she is a melter, the environment she's in is doing nothing for her mental well-being. Im sure it's not all tiktok dances and London influencer drama... hope she gets the help she really needs

Reactions: 10
i honestly can't stand this girl 😬 but yes i agree it's just painful to watch her compare herself to olivia and be so insecure in herself. she also very obviously reads here which she shouldn't, it's not going to help

Reactions: 7
The dynamic between her and Olivia is so strange. You could cut the tension with a knife in that video 🥴

Reactions: 14
that video was so awkward, and they all answered the questions so defensively eee

that video was so awkward, and they all answered the questions so defensively eee
Is there a thread for the wave house? I’ve only ever seen stuff about them on Kate Elizabeth’s so if anyone can point me too it, I would appreciate it :))

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.