Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Flossie say on a live that she kissed Spencer or am I remembering things wrong?
There was something about them two a few weeks or months ago on here but I can’t remember exactly what! However I have a feeling it was along those lines

There was something about them two a few weeks or months ago on here but I can’t remember exactly what! However I have a feeling it was along those lines
Yeah, I remember something like that too. I think it was mentioned in one of their tiktok lives. Wonder how Olivia feels about that, since she uses to have a crush on Spencer.

Reactions: 1
flossie came into the room and went are yous on live? olivia and lewys said yes and she went ah what on they said tik tok then straight after she said is that my juul and they burst into fits of laughter saying shes stupid, it must have been on purpose though literally straight after she asked them if they were on live?

418999B6-3D3B-49F2-9397-EEFC0CB8A094.png

Olivia literally posted a grwm a few days ago 🥴 Plus we already know she’s going to avoid answering half the questions so what’s the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her new video is 15 minutes you will never get back. Just a heads up, skipped through the whole pr haul 😑😑😑 very boring flog

I never really like badmouthing youtubers/tend to keep my opinions myself but find this quite sad. I understand youtubers like Flossie and Olivia are young and therefore struggle too with self-image and often harmful throwaway comments like "I want to be a skinny legend" etc. etc. but having a platform gives you a responsibility. Flossie in her latest video saying "along with that is maybe a little more belly than I like" was really triggering for me. I know she means no harm but when you have a platform, throwaway comments (that we're all guilty of including me) really need to be thought about more. hearing stuff like this has led me to unfollow and unsubscribe from a lot of influencers because im years deep into my eating disorder and only getting help now and realising that having comments like that from girls I view as beautiful/skinny as been very, very detrimental. I have absolutely no problem understanding that even people we view as perfect/skinny/beautiful struggle hugely with self-image and I actually think Flossie speaking out about her ED was a really well-thought out video and was very brave of her so it's been sad to see very triggering comments still be said - and she definitely isn't the only one, a lot of youtubers do this. gaining weight isn't the end of the world - I'm 21 and I'm still very influenced about stuff like this :-(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Find it so weird how she/other you tubers like Anna use ‘teen’ in their titles, yeah you may be 19 but you’re still an adult idk why it annoys me haha

Reactions: 12
I definitely agree with what has been said about living with Olivia and ED. I don't really know Olivia and I'm sure she might have her own problems too regarding body image and all but her constantly mentioning how she looks/her body surely can't be good esp for Flossie. Also, I think it's the brows but does anyone think Flossie looks similar to Antonio Garza? I saw a comment on YouTube about it and the resemblance is striking.

Reactions: 11
Watching her new video, and that pose she keeps doing it winding me up, she is trying to be something she isn’t now and trying to fit into London life, I preferred her when she lived at home

Reactions: 8
her grwm was just meh. i couldnt stop staring at her right (our left) brow though it was so much darker than the other one.

Reactions: 2
does anyone have the link to the news article abt the wave house she was talking about?

Has anyone watched this? What’s your views on it if so??
I cringed very hard at it lol. I love that interviewer. To be fair, it could just be the editing, but their responses to serious questions/comments on the problematic side of it were so empty!!!

Tbh I didn’t actually know that whole thing was black owned tho

it was painful watching them struggle to respond to the interviewer's real questions. it is true, they're living in a $5m house that they're not paying for, and acting like they're changing the face of the internet with their content (which they are not). especially during this covid period where people are struggling to even survive, coming across this bullshit from influenzas is infuriating.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.